Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl called me hot

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
brag
I was called hot by this sub 5 chick on omegle and I guess I'm a hot catch to sub 5 chicks hehehe but any becky is repulsed by me maybe I'll be able to find love if I hit on a extremely ugly chick I'm telling you bros you may find a girl way below your looksxmatch who likes you

Last edited:
12 posts and already bragging.
What’s the point of this thread OP? To feel better about yourself?

Chads.is strikes again

Fucking GrAYcel

Fuck off :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: ban this fakecel LARPing chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I WAS CALLED UGLY BY EVERY HUMANOID ON THE PLANET FUCK OFF PRIVILEGED CHAD CUNT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: GO PICK UP STACIES IN A CLUB YOU BRAGGING MOGGER CHAD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I HATE YOU CHAD

It's not a brag ju
It's a joke post I mean at least hideous chicks will find us attractive there is hope

It means you are a normie/high tier normie. Try dating them instead of bragging.

I was called hot by this sub 5 chick on omegle and I guess I'm a hot catch to sub 5 chicks hehehe but any becky is repulsed by me maybe I'll be able to find love if I hit on a extremely ugly chick.

:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Don't overdose on copium just because you got a compliment.

Kill yourself GrAY"cel"

On omegle but on real life till incelated, omegle is sad

Fuck off GrAYcel.

Just gtfo of this site and go to chads.is

Can have sub5 women because they think he's hot -> not an incel. Permaban, pls.

I WISH I COULD FUCK SUB 5 GIRL YOU FUCKING DUMB LARPER YOU DUMB FAKECEL FUCKING CHAD

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

I was called hot by this sub 5 chick on omegle and I guess I'm a hot catch to sub 5 chicks hehehe but any becky is repulsed by me maybe I'll be able to find love if I hit on a extremely ugly chick I'm telling you bros you may find a girl way below your looksxmatch who likes you
why did you think this was a good idea

have sex, incel

Get the fuck out of here.

Ban this fakecel

JFL at being an incel on chads.is