Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A GigaStacy unlocked my door

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I was taking a shit in the dorm toilet, and when I finished, I went back to my room, but my roommate locked the door; also, I left the key inside the room. So, I had to go down to the reception, and the receptionist was the biggest GigaStacy I've ever seen. She is 6'2" in heels, has a model tier face, is white and blonde, has massive tits, has a massive ass, and she has a ridiculously slim waist. It was like a 12 year old was playing a sex simulator and just decided to put the titty, ass, and height sliders to the max while putting the waist slider to the minimum. I asked her if there are any spare keys to my room, and she said that she could just unlock the door herself. So, she unlocked my room, I thanked her, went back into my room, and she returned to the reception.
So, yeah, later virgins :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Sneak a pic I need to see what she looked like.

OP is Chad confirmed
Lady magnets everywhere on .co

That fucking white whore needs to get me give my fucking reparations it’s black history month

I got hard reading your description of her ngl

How tf do I sneak in a creepshot? I'm low inhib af, but I've never done this before and I'm pretty sure it would be obvious immediately.
Act as if on your phone and tilt up quick for a pic while she isn't looking and go back to tilting down so it just looks like your on your phone

Should have forced her in and locked the door (in Garry’s Mod)

Was she walking in front or behind you?