Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A gf would literally solve my problems

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I don’t feel like working because there’s no point for me to. If I had a wife or a kid that would give me a reason. In fact I’m guessing that’s the main reasons most ppl work in the first place.

Why would I slave for money that is useless when I am alone? If it’s under the threat of homelessness that’s not enough of a reason. I’m gonna just LDAR w my parents

It wouldn’t solve everything for me , but it would an improvement. It would’ve been better if it happened years before

Agreed, if you want me to be a productive member of society, give me a reason to. Otherwise I am just going to LDAR. No reason to try to be a normie if I'm not getting anything out of it

Your parents aren't going to live forever retard. Not to mention that they might just kick you out out of spite. I know I would if I had a child like you.

I think you're right, I thought and still think the same up to a certain point. I don't see a point in working my ass off just to return home to see an empty flat, knowing that no one will eventually come, and no friend will call. Having no offspring that I could offer a better child rearing compared to mine, but still having to work, pay taxes, social benefits etc. is a horrific outlook. But since I've fallen into the deepest of depression, planning to eliminate my existence, I've learned a lot, I've been to mental health hospitals, therapy etc.
Of course I couldn't talk about inceldom (which is one very painful component of my life), but I could talk about loneliness, and I learned that I am traumatized from my childhood and I've been suppressing it all my life. Being able to let go and work on that trauma now helps me to understand my social anxiety, and why I am in such dire need of attachment. The Redpill helps me understand that women hate men that are in need of emotional support if they're sub8, but I hope they might be accepting of a sub8 male that at least has no trauma and anxiety.

I guess every single Incel has some kind of trauma, whether it be childhood trauma, or just the trauma of constant rejection and inceldom, you might work on that first before you decide to LDAR or rope. We all have to accept that we're beta at best, that we were deprived of a sexuality in our youth, but were at the forefront of something which either might just be a phase and will end in some years at best, or were approaching a genetic bottleneck where we certainly won't get through.
Keep the hope alive that it is just a phase, accept Redpill and Betaness, and try to ease the pain on your mind, because you might not have given your healthy self a chance to live in this world and women just got to see your crippled "self".

:redpill::heart:

I am over 10 years behind my peers in terms of sex/relationships. Even if I became good looking it would be hard as fuck for me to catch up to them.

Exactly. There's nothing to lose by not working if no woman likes you. :blackpill:

This week i've been on vacations and i've been the most miserable person in a while. Job is the only thing keeping me distracted and making me feel useful for something. If i didn't had a job i would have probably ended my life, in fact i did tried before.

PD: And i'm not saying i like my job, i don't like it, i just need it