Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel a gf will fix everything

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
every problem in your life seems much smaller when you have a foid by your side. thats just how nature work.
men create and foids support them. where is my support? where the fuck?

im crushed. im tired of watching those young foids outside not wanting me.
im tired of wasting my so called prime

i just want love. cuddling. sex. some foid to hold my hand.

im stalking my oneitis FB and im crushed. watching her with her cuck tallfag bf. going for a run. a movie. a pizzarie. overseas.
this is everything i ever wanted. EVERYTHING.

how can i have it how.

i cant believe those nazi's in the media are still making us look so bad even to we are the most miserable creatures on the planet. do they have realize how hard we have it? how shitty our life is? DO THEY?

but no. those normies dont care. they choose to ignore our suffering and just look at edgy posts to justify their hate for us.

we are this world biggest victims.

Even if you do get a gf how will you make her stay?

1588760869049.png

You're not entitled to love or affection

Your posts make me wanna kill myself ngl. Physical isolation and lack of intimacy is the worst hell of them all.

im stalking my oneitis FB and im crushed. watching her with her cuck tallfag bf. going for a run. a movie. a pizzarie. overseas.

Why torture yourself. Delete all social media.

i cant believe those nazi's in the media are still making us look so bad even to we are the most miserable creatures on the planet. do they have realize how hard we have it? how shitty our life is? DO THEY?
Sometimes when i think about how hard our lives are and how much hate we receive on top of it, i really want to kill myself. MRAs are right, society could not care less about low quality males. Absolutely no compassion, support, or understanding. Its so fuking sad.

Thats actually gold, thanks, im saving it

tfw no love or intimacy your entire life :feelsrope:

Unmarried men (incels) die like 10 years earlier than married men.

We aren’t entitled to sex but there are so many health benefits of sex

When I see friends on social media talking about how much they love their gf and how happy they are because of them I want to inject cyanide

If she's a qt teen with a huge infatuation on me , yes it can help

just saw my oneitis 6 years ago (my biggest oneitis, my only oneitis for 3 years) upload a new profile pic. I still check her facebook every day. she seems to be still single. still very pretty. looks like a nice girl. hope she's happier being single for six years than at least going on a date before brutally cucking me with fake phone number. hope she fucking chokes and dies

every problem in your life seems much smaller when you have a foid by your side. thats just how nature work.

how can i have it how.

but no. those normies dont care. they choose to ignore our suffering and just look at edgy posts to justify their hate for us.

Is there any looksmaxxing you can do?

Even if you do get a gf how will you make her stay?
i was thinking about this some earlier. they require entertaining. it seem exhausting dealing with them tbh.

U make some brutal posts :feelsrope:

JFL at the idea that a total lack of any human companionship is perfectly healthy and isn't mentally crippling us. But remember, you're not entitled to anything :soy:

how can i have it how.

I feel exactly the same. Some people don't even want a gf because they'd be bored with her as soon as they're not having sex, but I would love to do anything with a girl. Having a gf has been my dream ever since I was like 10 years old and I'm sure it would fix my problems and make me happy.

how can i have it how.

Good luck with that, brocel. A gf couldn't fix a flat tyre if her life depended on it

how can i have it how.

Massive fucking Cope

If you truly believe this then you're kinda retarded ngl

PAY GORILLAS

Photo 2020 05 05 19 16 37

brutal. In those times 4chan hardly produces any blackpills anymore
the pic i posted was from the book mentioned in the screencap
JFL at the idea that a total lack of any human companionship is perfectly healthy and isn't mentally crippling us. But remember, you're not entitled to anything :soy:
this
Unmarried men (incels) die like 10 years earlier than married men.
true
Your posts make me wanna kill myself ngl. Physical isolation and lack of intimacy is the worst hell of them all.

Why torture yourself. Delete all social media.

Sometimes when i think about how hard our lives are and how much hate we receive on top of it, i really want to kill myself. MRAs are right, society could not care less about low quality males. Absolutely no compassion, support, or understanding. Its so fuking sad.

Thats actually gold, thanks, im saving it
check the pic

Last edited:
Tbh , ugliness is a decease and no one want it . Ugly men are avoided and even hated by shollow people . We are the bottom of humanity . Just cope

true a nice petite foid to pick up and fuck is my dream. sadly they all reject me.

Not everything tbh , i’m still ugly

No, not everything tbh. I have bigger problems in life.
No, not everything tbh. I have bigger problems in life.

I feel exactly the same. Some people don't even want a gf because they'd be bored with her as soon as they're not having sex, but I would love to do anything with a girl. Having a gf has been my dream ever since I was like 10 years old and I'm sure it would fix my problems and make me happy.
Absolutely brutal.

Having a girlfriend would help but it isn't the solution.