Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A German Chad has a message for you......

bluey thumbnail, not watching

over

As soon as I saw his face I started fucking laughing

Jfl at what has happened to my once beautiful country. A bluepilled Chad trying to bluepill and scam truecels. :feelsclown:

Jfl at what has happened to my once beautiful country. A bluepilled Chad trying to bluepill and scam truecels. :feelsclown:
He deserves Auschwitz for that.

A10 cracka ass Nigga

my only hope is his eventual total paralysis from a horrific truck collision

Tall chad would know something about struggling in life :feelstastyman:

just
be a chad aryan bro :lul:

i want to sleep
and never wake up

Chad von Chad looking to make a quick buck

He's severely lacking in self-awareness if he posted that video with his face in clear sight knowing what the black pill ideology is about.

george-carlin-some-people-are.gif

Überguppendeutschad

The comments are very based

he's not even a chad in germany

Just buy my book bro. It's just 99.9 euro from 500 euro

As soon as I saw his face I started fucking laughing
Chad von Chad looking to make a quick buck
He's severely lacking in self-awareness if he posted that video with his face in clear sight knowing what the black pill ideology is about.
The comments are very based
View attachment 746023
he's not a chad here by a long shot. I know several guys at my gym that look like him or even better and they're FAR from being "chad"

2/3 dislikes LMAO. well deserved

FaceandLMS in the comment section. JFL

Somebody make him a visit on his Minecraft hut and destroy his character's face with lava.

Bluepilled Chads are the fucking worst

he's not a chad here by a long shot. I know several guys at my gym that look like him or even better and they're FAR from being "chad"
Yeah his face is around average, but he's clearly tall as well. We're exaggerating by calling him a Chad, but he's still clearly attractive and far from incel.

Just love when chad's and good looking people in general, saying dude you need to work harder, getting w0men is easy lolol.

Its like when the super rich(Who already were born to riches) say ohoo you are just lazy, you need to work harder lololol.

LMFAO This redpilled retard really started the vid with an interview from the fucking 60s to try and prove a point. Also hearing a chadlite talk about incels and how "It's all in our heads and we just need confidence guys.:soy::soy::soy:" is like hearing a rich upper class spoiled kid talk about how the poor are not trying hard enough kek

Fuck this guy