Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A future truecel

0.39 The moment a future feeder was born.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Poor kid.

Last edited:
Fatcel is volcel tho

Fatcels are Volcels OP. You can't tell you are really ugly unless you loose weight.

I think by the time he can look like a human he will be socially crippled.
It's his parents fault....they destroyed him, but he is still 10 he can be saved.

It's his parents fault....they destroyed him, but he is still 10 he can be saved.
There is no way that he will be a normal teenager, the most important time of learning social skills will be fucked for him. His mother should be in jail.

This is what single mothers do:feelsree: Child Abuse.
This femoid deserves to be hanged in public or imprisoned for life

How do you even let it come so far?

he loses so much weight, this is the most present photo of him, thats why i dont understand those anti fat shame activists, you can change it why not? its infinitely easier than growing tall

he loses so much weight, this is the most present photo of him, thats why i dont understand those anti fat shame activists, you can change it why not? its infinitely easier than growing tall
View attachment 48453
Yes, fat shameing worked for me too, i got in shape becouse of it, but i got fat by my mistake when i was older, not fed like a pig by a retarded mother.

View attachment 48453
Looks so much better, still fat ok , but see everyone, Fatcels are lying to themselfs, you can't be an incel because you are fat.

Malaysians and Indonesians are overlooked in incel forums, I think they are uglier than curries. Never saw a single malaysian man/woman who is repulsive.