Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fun way to mess around wtih normies at work

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
Ofcoarse this would have to be delivered with some enthusiasm and aloofness. I'll just casually say something in response to someone telling a story or having a conversation with 1 other, I would just butt in and respond, "ohh !! My fiance is a dental student! (Or pre-med, or lol a Oral Surgeon) and LOL THEY FREEZE for a sec. Like they can't fathom how you could have a fiance , and a rich college aged one , while your wageslaving at some store lol

idk man they probably don’t believe you and think your a fool pulling shit out of his ass

Brutal noreply pill

idk man they probably don’t believe you and think your a fool pulling shit out of his ass
Thats part of it too. They can't just openly call me on my bs without looking rude. It gets them off-balance, thinking jarbled thoughts , their reality and perception of me is put into question

Thats part of it too. They can't just openly call me on my bs without looking rude. It gets them off-balance, thinking jarbled thoughts , their reality and perception of me is put into question
Kek, might try this, but use wife instead of fiancé

cut the gas line
no not in minecraft this time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back