Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A fucking thot looked at me and started laughing

inficel

inficel

Greycel
It's fucking over brothers. Less than an hour ago I took the bus home, found a seat and minded my own business, when suddenly some fucking thot looked up from her phone, looked at me for a few seconds and started laughing. What the actual fuck? I literally didn't do anything, I saw her staring at me so I obviously looked back at her and the fucking filthy bitch started laughing... Why are foids so fucking heartless and cruel? I can't find any explanation for that behaviour. Am I just that ugly? :feelsrope:

This is honetly one of the most blackpill moments I've ever had. It is truly over.

The only man that exists in her life besides family is Chad.

What u look like? What defects?

Maybe there was some shit on u but yes thots are heartless, souless and cold. Should have told her what. Thots laugh cause cowards do not do shitER

It's fucking over brothers. Less than an hour ago I took the bus home, found a seat and minded my own business, when suddenly some fucking thot looked up from her phone, looked at me for a few seconds and started laughing. What the actual fuck? I literally didn't do anything, I saw her staring at me so I obviously looked back at her and the fucking filthy bitch started laughing... Why are foids so fucking heartless and cruel? I can't find any explanation for that behaviour. Am I just that ugly? :feelsrope:

This is honetly one of the most blackpill moments I've ever had. It is truly over.
Happens to me all the time. A recent experience was what pushed me to finally make an account.

Look at her and laugh back, then call out shit she might be insecure about and say you wouldnt give her a chance to really get to them

That's awful, happened to me in the past too, you need to OgreMax bro, then they will be too scared to do it.

It happens to me too, but usually instead of laughing thots just look at me and make that "eww" face.

I've had my fair share of women calling me ugly and such but I've never been physically laughed at before.

I wanna see OP's pic now.

how do you know she was laughing at you cuz you're ugly? sounds like she was checking you out and then you caught her so she started giggling. actually sounds like she was flirting with you. girls don't stare at ugly guys, they ignore them.

Last edited:

That fucking sucks, man. But don't let one thot get you down. Take each day at a time and figure out a way through it. Find things you can find solace in, books, anime, whatever. We don't have to live life under their feet, the way they want us to.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

You shouldn't have let hER do that

She obviously wanted you to kiss her

I feel you bro, same shit has happened to me since I hit puberty, random foids who I'm completely ignoring stare at and quickly laugh at me or insult me, but girls suffer from misoginy teehee.

how do you know she was laughing at you cuz you're ugly? sounds like she was checking you out and then you caught her so she started giggling. actually sounds like she was flirting with you. girls don't stare at ugly guys, they ignore them.

Cope. If a girl laughs in your face without looking away, she is not intimidated by you. Therefore you arent good looking because women are only intimidated by chads. Women are beta and submissive to men they are attracted to by nature

Cope. If a girl laughs in your face without looking away, she is not intimidated by you. Therefore you arent good looking because women are only intimidated by chads. Women are beta and submissive to men they are attracted to by nature

not true that women are only intimidated by chads. theyre scared of ugly incels because they think incels are creepy mass shooters

Someone should really teach her some mannERs

kek!

I'd question her sanity. Not yours.

Look at her and laugh back, then call out shit she might be insecure about and say you wouldnt give her a chance to really get to them

:p

PICs

A foid looked at you and didn't wince? Fakecel

Maybe there was some shit on u but yes thots are heartless, souless and cold. Should have told her what. Thots laugh cause cowards do not do shitER
My teeth are a bit crooked, my chin is weak, my lips are too big and my nose is bulbous. 3/10 face at best. I'm white. Also no pics

she was laughing though, not "chadly" giggling

what kind of laugh was that, OP?
She bursted out laughing, it was definitely not playful giggling.