Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fuarked up nose can ruin your entire facial aesthetics

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm a certified 2/10 nosecel. My nose is big and crooked, which makes me look like a caricature of a Jew. I remember one time, my nose was runny, so I used a handkerchief to clean my nose, but at the same time, I held the handkerchief in place, so my nose was obscured. I looked at the tram that stopped in front of me, and there was this Stacy-lite by the window who was making eye-contact with me and keeping it. Then after two or three seconds, I broke eye-contact and shifted my gaze elsewhere because I had masturbated the day before so I felt awkward. Fuarkkk everyone who says an ogre-tier nose is not big a deal. >:^( IT'S OVER FOR NOSECELS.

Isn't rhinoplasty one of the easier surgeries one can do on ones face? Of course maybe not if there is lack of substance for the surgeon to work with so to speak, but for people with large noses atleast.

You need a rhino

these fucking teenagers and normies on the site...

giphy.gif

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Isn't rhinoplasty one of the easier surgeries one can do on ones face? Of course maybe not if there is lack of substance for the surgeon to work with so to speak, but for people with large noses atleast.

Even rhinoplasty is a very complicated surgery, I've done a fair bit of research. And I don't want to get one because of a number of reasons. That's why I'm rotting instead. (@Facade this is also for you)

dr-problematic said:
these fucking teenagers and normies on the site...
giphy.gif

Teenager? Normie??!
I'm 22 year old 2/10 truecel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Even rhinoplasty is a very complicated surgery, I've done a fair bit of research. And I don't want to get one because of a number of reasons. That's why I'm rotting instead. (@Facade this is also for you)

No my nose is actually fine so a rhino is useless :D

But anyway rotting is better than getting rejected

The Italian part is why I have a 1km long nose

so fucking true, theres too many people here who obsess too much about their jaw only being average ( especially the mentalcels or fakecels) and wanting a better jaw or a better chin ( not denying even an average jaw or chin can make u look like shit) but i think having an ugly/ fucked up/ deformed nose is one of the worst incel traits. It literally changes your face and your look.

Its amazing and pleasing to me when i look at peoples before and afters on websites and see the massive difference a rhinoplasty or similar operation can do for uglies.

Q2CZ3p3 said:

yea i think its probably one of the less riskier surgeries to take upon. Like, if you have already got a fucked up nose, even if the surgeon fucked it up, its not like they could make it any more worse, thats what it feels like if ever a situation happened to me.

My nose is so subhuman and i hate it

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Teenager? Normie??!
I'm 22 year old 2/10 truecel.

reasons such as?

ArtoriasWolf said:

ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO

Facade said:
No my nose is actually fine so a rhino is useless :D
But anyway rotting is better than getting rejected

Brah I didn't mean your nose is bad haha, I just meant that response was also directed at you.

hehe xd said:
@octopusgun2

I was literally thinking about him after I posted this. @OctopusGun2 Surely you must understand me.

Cynistic said:
Nosepilled

It's ogre for nosecels.

ArtoriasWolf said:

As long as it's not crooked, it's fine TBH.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Its amazing and pleasing to me when i look at peoples before and afters on websites and see the massive difference a rhinoplasty or similar operation can do for uglies.

Sometimes I barely see a huge difference in rhinoplasty cases. But I agree, most people are way too obsessed with a recessed chin even though you don't need a strong chin to be considered GL, as long as it's not comically recessed, you're good TBH. Also, as for my reasons: I want my original nose back, and plastic surgery can't do that. It can only give me a more aesthetic nose for the sake of becoming better looking. I also don't wish to have any scars, no matter how small. I could use the money for better things considering I come from a low-income family. And last but not least: I have OCD, which is pretty much like germophobia. I'd just obsess over the fact the surgical instruments have been used before on other patients, and that grosses me out. I would have to wash it with dozens liters of liquid soap and foam before I would even consider it clean, and how am I supposed to literally clean my bones and muscles? Those are my reasons. I hope you understand.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

It bends a little bit to the right, but it's still pretty bad since it's big enough to just fix two fingers in it

Its OVER for nosecels

Facade said:
You need a rhino

Elephants are smarter, though.

Can confirm, my nose ruins my face, along with a bunch of other shit.

My nostrils are too wide. It's so subhuman. I rather have a big nose than have wide nostrils.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I looked at the tram that stopped in front of me,

Aussiecel? Melbournecel?

ArtoriasWolf said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
It bends a little bit to the right, but it's still pretty bad since it's big enough to just fix two fingers in it
You nosemog me still. Be glad.

Cynistic said:
Its OVER for nosecels

Idd. Tijd om te liggen en sterven. 

QuantumDummy said:
Facade said:
You need a rhino
Elephants are smarter, though.

Can confirm, my nose ruins my face, along with a bunch of other shit.

Are you gonna get a rhino?

anincelforlifelol said:
My nostrils are too wide. It's so subhuman. I rather have a big nose than have wide nostrils.

Kek, my nose is not only huge, but my nostrils are literally an inch wide. It's over. 

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I looked at the tram that stopped in front of me,
Aussiecel? Melbournecel?

Neither. Dutchcel nationality but currycel ethnically.

I have a fucked up nose too, its bulbous, croocked and overprojected

I dont even have money for a rhino maybe one day when I get a job but then its going to be too late then

My nose looks awful from the side

I hate my slightly upturned nose. I'm a manlet James Gandolfini with a beard.

Total Imbecile said:
I have a fucked up nose too, its bulbous, croocked and overprojected
I dont even have money for a rhino maybe one day when I get a job but then its going to be too late then

Sounds pretty bad, but sounds less worse than mine at the same time. If you really want rhino, you should go to Turkey. It's much cheaper over there.

jackbud said:
My nose looks awful from the side

SAME. It's so ugly from the sides, and while pretty ugly from the front, it's much worse from the side. It takes away 3 points on the attractiveness scale, turning me from a 5/10 into a 2/10.. it's over.

BlackPill47 said:
I hate my slightly upturned nose. I'm a manlet James Gandolfini with a beard.

An upturned nose isn't bad at all, tbh. As long as it's straight, you're fine.