Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A friend of mine called me an incel(irl)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
A few weeks a go, a friend called me an incel during our bantering.

I almost got worried:feelstrash:

How did he know? Hopefully he does not know about this site, or just knows it from reddit

(inb4 fakecel, all my friends are male, most being incel tier tbh)

Ask him what is a incel

probably because you've talked to him about not being able to fuck despite trying and that is literally the definition of incel? lmfao

probably because you've talked to him about not being able to fuck despite trying and that is literally the definition of incel? lmfao
no, we were talking about something totally unrelated and then he called me an incel

no, we were talking about something totally unrelated and then he called me an incel
I don't mean in the same convo LOL. you've had to have dropped shit about chicks before at some point in your history with him

hide your power level please

I don't mean in the same convo LOL. you've had to have dropped shit about chicks before at some point in your history with him
lol never

Blackpill him.

He's gonna be like, "haha, bro I read all your stupid posts on that incel board! I never knew having no girlfriend bothered you so much dude!"

hide your power level please
I did

I always hid it

Never talked about foids with the group, just memed alot

I just realized this thread is trash

Thanks @johnnyb, I am now worryfree,

Mods pls lock this thread
do you larp about fucking / having gf? because if you don't then he prob knows just from that
lol never larped about having a gf
@SergeantIncel pls lock this

That's happened to me a few times, all by the same friend. I think he knows :giga:

I tried to get my normie friends to browse the site, I even send them links to high iq threads. They don't know who I am on here though.

He knows :feelstrash: shut it down

He knows who you are. Run. RUN!

incel has become a generic word for virgin or nerd now tbh. I doubt he knows you go on here.

Incel has become a generic insult to use against a white man tbh

Is he still your friend? If he knows the truth, you have to teach him a lesson.

I tried to get my normie friends to browse the site, I even send them links to high iq threads. They don't know who I am on here though.
Wdym we don't know bro.We screenshot every post of yours and laugh together
incel has become a generic word for virgin or nerd now tbh. I doubt he knows you go on here.
It has become a meme insult,sort of like autism few years ago

Wdym we don't know bro.We screenshot every post of yours and laugh together
Oh shit, the middle of january was around when I told them about the site. Don't rat me out steve.

Oh shit, the middle of january was around when I told them about the site. Don't rat me out steve.
You better take some showers and respect wymen or I'm doxxing you:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Maybe because that’s one of the worst insults to call guys in 2019.

Tbhthbhtthb ngl I'd just full out admit it and try to blackpill them subtly if I were you.

Backstab them with some blackpills when they are most vulnerable.

blackpills me

Dont think too much about it.

They labelled "Ted bundy" an incel.
As others have stated ITT, it's the new substitute for "Geek" however this gives foids power as their only significance is sexually.

People just know by your looks, after all, your looks are the reason you're an incel.

nothing to be worried about, better incel than cuck

Just act like you have no idea what it means.

What a good "friend".

All you can do now is feed him the blackpill

You'd be surprised at the number of Normies that uses that term

I dont wanna get ousted tho tbh

I dont want them to know too much tho

why tho, people at work probably think im incel and idgaf im not even hiding my contempt of females anymore.

people should know that is basically an insult right now, i would definitely throw down to some degree if that happened to me

Just play it off like you have no idea what that means

Show your powerlevel by revealing your juicy pectoral muscles. You have to show dominance.

Time to reveal to your friend your true power level and go Super Saiyan.

A few weeks a go, a friend called me an incel during our bantering.

I almost got worried:feelstrash:

How did he know? Hopefully he does not know about this site, or just knows it from reddit

(inb4 fakecel, all my friends are male, most being incel tier tbh)
How does he know?

Your face.

Make him pity you so he introduces to you to some girl