Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A friend got cucked and blackpilled by this one incident !

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
He is your delusional ethnic idiot who is absolutely below average in looks but has a decent frame. He used to piss me off all the time with his bluepill BS whenever we discuss about women or why am I unsuccessful with bitches.

He mostly fuck landwhales though..but he sometimes manage to get a date on a blue moon once in a while with a girl that is not subpar.

Lately, he went out with this moroccan cunt who looksmogged him to oblivion (he met her on POF). My friend spent an entire evening with her, he brought her to an high end fancy restaurant and finished the whole date in a bar (he spent a total of 200$).

In the bar, both ended up being drunk and at a certain point the foid noticed a white Chad and she even decided to approach him ! She literally abandonned my friend like a piece of shit and he got all butthurt toward her ane the Chad, then he got ejected from the bar by two bouncers !

He called me, crying like a little bitch, he told me that females are the biggest whores and fully acknowledged that I was entirely right about foids nature and the looks issue !

Tell him to fuck off and die.

he is probably didn't learn the lesson,he will do same thing over and over. once a cuck always a cuck

Good.

Another ethnic finally got the blackpill forced down his throat.

I have no pity for him.

send him a link to this site

Nothing better than a brown numale getting cucked, especially if he's one of those exmuslims who left religion cuz it promotes misogyny and stops him from being the true slayer he is

Maybe we could blackpill him while he is still sad about the foid. I'd rather turn him into an incel than see him keep being bluepilled and fucking ugly landwhales.

he is probably didn't learn the lesson,he will do same thing over and over. once a cuck always a cuck
I hoped he would walk out of the bar like your avi, a blackpilled man. A blackpilled man has honour, knows the truth and rejects roasties. The punisher is chad 101