Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Frenchman gets his hands cut off for standing up to the immigrant third world mob during the riots that are going on right now.

As long as the Europeans do not have enough offspring, deathnics will continue to be brought in to lower production costs and cover the necessary labor force.

Coomfuel for anyone hating coomskin faggots, they deserve the worst for spreading the world libtard pro feminist+LGBTI agenda @MiSKiRaT

Last edited:
As long as the Europeans do not have enough offspring, deathnics will continue to be brought in to lower production costs and cover the necessary labor force.
Enslave white whores and make them breed white children NOW!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Coomfuel for anyone hating coomskin faggots, they deserve the worst for spreading the world libtard pro feminist+LGBTI agenda
Weak people usually get brutalized and massacred. Unfortunately, whites have becomes too weak.

it's his right hand too, how is toor mf going to masturbate from now on?

True, (((capitalism))) and (((freedom))) in action

Genocide all non-Whites! Cleanse the West of deathnik cockroaches!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 795832

View: https://twitter.com/Ger_Delaney_40/status/1674903866637254657

Cameraman be like
broob-broseidon.gif

This is the sad reality.

Poor dude he should have approached the scene in a more cautious way
Or just let the fucking insurance company deal with it.

ok good riddance

Funny that you believe this is why brown people are being imported. The primary reason is to make Europe and North America more multi-racial and eventually turn them into massive low IQ melting pots.

@CruxGammata
Cope. Left handed niggas are the most Incel of all

My local towns are full of Romanians

France once again being the number one shithole in the West.
But this guy shouldn't have approached rioting brown people, as a Frechman he should've known to stay as far away as possible.
The French shouldn't have voted for Macron again.

All non whites in Europe have to be removed

Jews on twitter removed the post

We got 40 bluepillers and 5 inkwells reading this thread lol.

As for me, I personally don't like a-rab muzzies. I don't love them or hate them. I just lean more towards I'd rather not deal with them and their culture.

That's bad is that. Is that his little cat by his leg? Looks injured too.

We got 40 bluepillers and 5 inkwells reading this thread lol.

As for me, I personally don't like a-rab muzzies. I don't love them or hate them. I just lean more towards I'd rather not deal with them and their culture.
ER had a similar opinion when he was forced to go to Morocco on Holidays.

We need to start brutalizing non-whites again, like in that video with those Russian skinheads beheading a Dagestani.

I want to see every sand nigger in France brutally exterminated.

if you are a white man your only goal right now is to moneymaxx and escape this shit