Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A formal complain and petition against BummerDrummer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Dear incels,

The day, 10th of April 2020, will always be remembered as a start of the new era in the incelosphere, when @BummerDrummer aired the first episode of daily Incel News.

A new hope, a new dream, the "Incel News" resonated with hearts of thousand of incels on this forum as soon as it started to air, as well as blue-pilled lurkers who can only be found in the statistics on the bottom of every thread. Like myself, there are many incels on .co who spend their entire day patiently waiting for the auspicious moment, the moment when the red bubble appears on the "Alerts" menu, and we fervently click to see if @BummerDrummer has tagged us.

But alas, from the last couple of episodes we are seeing some disturbing trends in the production quality of the news.

1. Shrinkage of length: Just like currycels 3" average dick, the lengths of the news are unpredictable and getting shorter. Please refer to the graph below --

Screen Shot 2020 04 19 at 10255 AM

We can clearly see the trend. In order to conform with the average dick length, we demand the news to last at least for 6.30 mins.

2. Missing Intro/Opening Music: Since the last three episodes, there is neither intro nor ending jingle/music. Just like a chad gets missing after knocking a whore up. We demand at least one intro/opening music before every episode.

3. Lack of Background Noise: We can hear the reporter when he yawns, which is nice. However, to make whole environment more laid-back and realistic, we demand the news reader to burp and/or fart during the reading session.

If you agree with this petition. Please sign in the comments.

I agree tbh

@ItsOver4cel

poo poo pee pee

Date - 4/19/2020Time: 1:37AM
Petition to make Incel news great again Username: Amacko

I've seen that so many times yet it makes me sick every viewing :feelspuke:

Petition to make Incel news great again
TimeUsername
1:40 AMlll

Both the shit is steamy like I said and when he pisses the shit gets all liquidity and leaks all over the fur
You should watch it daily morning tbh. Looks like you liked it. May be you should start eating some shit too.

You should watch it daily morning tbh. Looks like you liked it. May be you should start eating some shit too.

I watched it once. I don't know if I completed the whole thing because I didn't see it loop.

I watched it once. I don't know if I completed the whole thing because I didn't see it loop.
You can download the vid and play it on a player with loop though.

3. Lack of Background Noise: We can hear the reporter when he yawns, which is nice. However, to make whole environment more laid-back and realistic, we demand the news reader to burp and/or fart during the reading session.
pls no

There’s been intro and outro music for all but one episode. The length is kind of difficult to keep firm because there can be slow days with nothing going on. The burping and the farting is kek

TDLR thread has been bookmarked and watched.

There’s been intro and outro music for all but one episode. The length is kind of difficult to keep firm because there can be slow days with nothing going on. The burping and the farting is kek

TDLR thread has been bookmarked and watched.
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Agreed, quality control is important