Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A "Foreveralone" female.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/k5xddl/i_escaped_but_i_still_feel_the_same/

TL;DR: She's been "forever alone" since 16, joins Tinder at 22 and instantly has a date and a boyfriend, whom she marries and shits out a child. Her husband claims that he'd also recently joined Tinder but had probably been on it for years and she was the first match he ever had that led to a meeting.

The happy couple:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/comments/ea8d2p/pls_remove_the_clip_on_the_back_of_my_dress_the/

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

"clear his blemishes" :feelshaha:

fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the child is going to be raised by two clueless mofos. (Liek most children)

A whitecel JBWs a fat noodle. He's probably a user on .co and still writes "JBW isn't real, you ethnifags are coping. White womenz are dating out in record numbers".

Memes write themselves.

A whitecel JBWs a fat noodle. He's probably a user on .co and still writes "JBW isn't real, you ethnifags are coping. White womenz are dating out in record numbers".

Memes write themselves.
I'd rather be Incel

Memes write themselves.
It is real? It used to be real? It's also greatly exaggerated. The guy in the picture is also a head taller than her, has symmetry, a full head of hair, what appears to be all his teeth in good shape and arms that probably get used every day. This is without taking into account factors like dickpill, or geography.

Note that I am not disagreeing that race played a part in this scenario, just the degree to which it did.

'Forever alone' female: 22 years old, married with children, only has 1 best friend.
Forever alone male: 28 years old, virgin, has 1 friend but they only met on RuneScape and he last logged in 3 years ago.

I feel bad for the incel-tier men on there who feel a bit alienated but don't yet fully realise that they're the bottom of the barrel even on 'forever alone', and complete laughing stock for the females.

I think i’m done

Memes write themselves.

:feelspuke:also another hapa trucel will be born. really brutal

Just marry a jbwcel, have a kid, and post on r/foreveralone theory.

Another cumskin lineage destroyed. This fat foid is doing a service.

20200312 143641

Not one second tbh

Women can never be lonely

The guy looks normie-tier and kinda gymmaxxed, and still all he could get was a fat disgusting noodlewhore :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If that is all a normie can get (the obese noodlewhore was his first match on Tinder JFL) what hope do we sub-5 males have?

Funny ngl.
Remind me of a noddle whore who got her first date with a guy.
They went ice skating. She said it was her first date ever.
Later in the evening, she blew the guy.
Cliff, she was a lousy fuck, the guy ditched her. lmao

5 updoots after two days, even the incels at r/fa can't stand this shiet anymore

He mogs that ogre into another dimension

Fat ethnic gets married to a white guy and has "won" at life by reproducing. And still considers herself FA.

Meme gender. What do words even mean?

Her looksmatch is here

5 updoots after two days, even the incels at r/fa can't stand this shiet anymore
Even though FA is cucked... that's gotta sting to have this thing rub it in their faces and still have the nerve to claim she's one of them.

Meme meme gender meme meme gender.

Same thing over and over, sigh.

fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
fem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

He looks at her, she looks at camera. That's speaking a thousand words. Also, JFL at females thinking they're "forever alone," they clearly only do it for attention, though I'd also believe they're all stupid enough not to understand what "forever alone" means. I mean, all they have to do is break it down; "forever" is not that difficult a word to understand, neither is "alone."

That kind of shit pisses me off, tbh. :feelsree:

Even though FA is cucked... that's gotta sting to have this thing rub it in their faces and still have the nerve to claim she's one of them.
I hope some of them get seriously blackpilled from this, it's the only good thing that could come of it.

He looks at her, she looks at camera. That's speaking a thousand words. Also, JFL at females thinking they're "forever alone," they clearly only do it for attention, though I'd also believe they're all stupid enough not to understand what "forever alone" means. I mean, all they have to do is break it down; "forever" is not that difficult a word to understand, neither is "alone."

That kind of shit pisses me off, tbh. :feelsree:

I hope some of them get seriously blackpilled from this, it's the only good thing that could come of it.
Really explains foids doesn't it? She seeks attention and validation and to her the white guy is just a stand in. Any normie will do.

Really explains foids doesn't it? She seeks attention and validation and to her the white guy is just a stand in. Any normie will do.
It does help to shatter the illusions of love and oneitis.

Memes write themselves.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

and the husband just happen to be white jfl

if not even that is enough to make this whale happy she might as well just rope, there's nothing left in life dumb cunt, you already won the prize, actually you got way more than you deserved

Memes write themselves.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/k5xddl/i_escaped_but_i_still_feel_the_same/

TL;DR: She's been "forever alone" since 16, joins Tinder at 22 and instantly has a date and a boyfriend, whom she marries and shits out a child. Her husband claims that he'd also recently joined Tinder but had probably been on it for years and she was the first match he ever had that led to a meeting.

The happy couple:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/comments/ea8d2p/pls_remove_the_clip_on_the_back_of_my_dress_the/

foids on easy mode. of course they are. fucking hell i hate this fucking world

It is real? It used to be real? It's also greatly exaggerated. The guy in the picture is also a head taller than her, has symmetry, a full head of hair, what appears to be all his teeth in good shape and arms that probably get used every day. This is without taking into account factors like dickpill, or geography.

Note that I am not disagreeing that race played a part in this scenario, just the degree to which it did.

Good symmetry and in shape jfl :feelskek:

He’s a frail goofy looking Jew hair headed faggot witch acne:feelsseriously:

He’s a white TallFag so of course he can slay Noodle whores:chad:

Fucking GrAYcels always a bunch of clueless dumbasses

. Her husband claims that he'd also recently joined Tinder but had probably been on it for years and she was the first match he ever had that led to a meeting.
Was prob also way above her looksmatch

Damn. Neither of them are that ugly and with the man being at least a 6/10 it's surprising it was hard for him.