Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A foid would kill herself if she would be treated like us

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
all i see is foids complaining about life in this way:

"i have no friends im so lonely"
... 3 sentences later
"i manage to meet with friends twice a month"

"i'm so lonely"
and if you read more you find a sentence like:
"my BOYFRIEND doesn't want to have sex everyday"

JFL they're made to be so entitled that when they don't get what they want in the perfect outcome they wanted they say they're depressed and lonely JFL :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

for example i want a stacy but i'd fuck a 5/10 if i had an opportunity and a foid in the same situation would complain 24/7 that her bf isn't chad

Also their "suicide attempts" are just attempts, the real suicide rate is mostly MALES
foids do it for attention to get chad or manipulate someones feelings wich might cause an actual male suicide and/or murder

the word of a foid matches the word of a king 500 years ago, when she says it it gets done by an army of cucks

they want us dead because they see us as a threat, otherwise they wouldn't care and spend their time trying to stop incels
We're a threat to their power, the fact that a male won't do as they say if frightening to them, they're just like a king who slowly loses control untill he is overthrown

of course they'll deny it because they don't want the males who are their cucks/simps to get self-conscious about the fact that they're treated like doormats

Last edited:
And that's why they shouldn't have rights. They are weaker, privelaged af and utterly useless beyond child bearing.

them getting pickier is actually creating more incels as well as having a bunch a low-mid tier normies realize how horrible they fucking are.

they are creating their own gender's demise, and the only reason they still have rights is because of cucks and (((them)))

They did during the quarantine.
No man they still received attention and simping billion times more than any guy here can ever dream of,they may try to make it look like they suffered during quarantine but only people in real quarantine were truecels (which lasts a life time)

Foids will complain about being lonely while ignoring the confessions of her 10 orbiters.

And that's why they shouldn't have rights. They are weaker, privelaged af and utterly useless beyond child bearing.
Its completely illogical.

A few roped based on the non- quarantine. That tells you all you need to know.

They act like a spoiled Sultan with half the kingdom as his harem. One who has been spoiled since birth, never punished and is enraged whenever he cannot have sex with a hot teen waifu.

Women treat their husbands as the frightened trainer treats a lion, that is, grooming from birth and every sign of disobedience gets penalised harshly. They will not be overthrown due to biological reasons.

The Jews treat us else, white men in particular, in the same way as if they are really weaker and use whips and misleading to confuse and not get eaten.

They act like a spoiled Sultan with half the kingdom as his harem. One who has been spoiled since birth, never punished and is enraged whenever he cannot have sex with a hot teen waifu.

Women treat their husbands as the frightened trainer treats a lion, that is, grooming from birth and every sign of disobedience gets penalised harshly. They will not be overthrown due to biological reasons.

The Jews treat us else, white men in particular, in the same way as if they are really weaker and use whips and misleading to confuse and not get eaten.
they don't know how to act when someone doesn't do as they say so they freak out and have a mental breakdown

happened several times back when i was in school :feelskek: