Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a foid would fix me

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
all my insecurities would vanish and id finally feel like a normal functioning person with a purpose. as much as foids hate me and i hate them for hating me, deep down i really just want the security of being wanted. i want to feel like im attractive enough for someone to love other than my mother who is forced to given that i came out of her. even more than just insecurities, general sadness would just vanish. being in a loving relationship really changes EVERYTHING. you get happier in general, complain less, and love YOURSELF more. and ive seen this happen firsthand to my literal "blackpilled" cousin (ill tell that story another day when im feeling more angry than sad).

i feel like i cant relate to the few acquaintances i speak to on occasion, and Chad University will ensure that i am reminded that im being lifemogged to death.

if i had a girlfriend like 95% of my problems would disappear.

Of course. Any of us would be so much happier and better if we were desired by women. It ruins your mental well being to be completely undesired by women like we are.

What if you got your wish and you loved her with all of your heart only for her to ultimately betray you and cuck you with a man that you absolutely hate or just some scummy fucker that you know that even you are better than but not according to her female logic apparently?

Wouldn’t you come to rue the day you ever wished for a woman’s love only to have the rug (munchER) pulled from under you? :feelshehe:

What if you got your wish and you loved her with all of your heart only for her to ultimately betray you and cuck you with a man that you absolutely hate or just some scummy fucker that you know that even you are better than but not according to her female logic apparently?

Wouldn’t you come to rue the day you ever wished for a woman’s love only to have the rug (munchER) pulled from under you? :feelshehe:
thats true but im still cucked and yearn for love. ill simply ER when that happens (in fallout nv)

Of course. Any of us would be so much happier and better if we were desired by women. It ruins your mental well being to be completely undesired by women like we are.

I need a girl to feel some happiness and comfort. However, as a wizardcel, nothing can revERse the damage that's been done to me in life. At most, it can make life livable, tolerable, and give me some happiness. Having a girl would give me some comfort in life.

all my insecurities would vanish and id finally feel like a normal functioning person with a purpose. as much as foids hate me and i hate them for hating me, deep down i really just want the security of being wanted. i want to feel like im attractive enough for someone to love other than my mother who is forced to given that i came out of her. even more than just insecurities, general sadness would just vanish. being in a loving relationship really changes EVERYTHING. you get happier in general, complain less, and love YOURSELF more. and ive seen this happen firsthand to my literal "blackpilled" cousin (ill tell that story another day when im feeling more angry than sad).

i feel like i cant relate to the few acquaintances i speak to on occasion, and Chad University will ensure that i am reminded that im being lifemogged to death.

I feel your pain, bro.

Same

I need a girl to feel some happiness and comfort. However, as a wizardcel, nothing can revERse the damage that's been done to me in life. At most, it can make life livable, tolerable, and give me some happiness. Having a girl would give me some comfort in life.
how old are you?`

A loving girlfriend would literally fix the majority of my problems. "wOrK oN yOursElF" is bullshit. We're social creatures and need others.

A loving girlfriend would literally fix the majority of my problems. "wOrK oN yOursElF" is bullshit. We're social creatures and need others.
"Work on yourself kang!" motherfuckers when they get cheated on for the 999th time:

"Going to the gym will surely fix this!" :feels: