Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A foid with autism

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
Backstory:
I am a keyboard player/musical director in a band.
We usualy play in wedings and xv years (mexican tradition where a foid gets a party only focused on her when she becomes 15 years old)
This gig was a15 years party but it was kind of special

The foid was a 8/10 AUTIST
I know that because her father personally told me to make sure that she had a good time and also to keep the noise "not so loud" because she couldn't stand it

The foid seemed like not having fun at all and se had such a strong "i dont want to be here" face, she sat on her table for almost the entire time she was there with that hate face

But i ask to myself, what was happening inside the foid's mind?, Her lip sides were downwards, that could be a reason of why her face reflected such coldness, because when i saw her smile during her waltz
I could see that her lip were still downwards, which leaded to a crooked smile.

Was she feeling happy on the inside?, What was going on her mind
Maybe you can give a bit of insight @Insomniac

Tl;dr
My band was hired to play at a 8/10 autist foid's party and i wonder what she was thinking because her face was cold as fuck

more like an attention whore.
JFL at believing females feel any emotions

Foids can technically have autism but they can’t suffer from it. There’s a difference.

more like an attention whore.
JFL at believing females feel any emotions
I was refering to the toughts she might have had, specially i wanted to know if she enjoyed the band lol. She wasn't partying, she sat still on her seat unless she had to stand for some reason
Foids can technically have autism but they can’t suffer from it. There’s a difference.
True

She probably wasn't enjoying it but wanted to do it because it was a traditio

if it was me I would be dying inside from all the attention induced cringe/awkwardness,but you would think I am mad or sad because that is constant state of my face

Jfl at asking us what foids think!

if it was me I would be dying inside from all the attention induced cringe/awkwardness,but you would think I am mad or sad because that is constant state of my face
Hmmm i see.
Actually she was at the dance floor at one specific moment and i noticed how she steped aside from the center of the circle where everyone was dancing.
Thanks for the insight

Asking Autistcels about autist traits that help me quench my curiosity
I get it... In that case, she's mad because you aren't Chad.

She did that face because there is no chad around.