Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Foid will even cheat on chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
This is the reality in the "enlightened" West. You could literally be Travis van winkle and if your foid meets someone else who makes her laugh and gets her wet. She's gunna cheat without a doubt.

This might have not been the case in the past, but today its Garanteed, due to women going to work, having access to the Internet and tinder and most there being important 0 consequences by the state

So I ask, Even if you ascend What hope do you trucels, fakecelz,normie infiltrators really have of a real relationship?

Where will this not happen? In countries where women know their fucking place. AKA the middle East. In the middle East an ugly man could be married to 7/10 dime and she would never even dare disrespect him let alone cheat. Cuz she would be forfeiting her life:smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
You are born a male you are destined to be cucked, my neighbour is legit tall chad but poor and his midget ok looking crack whore wife cucks him at every turn.

Congrats on the unban, what happened?

The only hope I have left now is when Normie and chad men realise the mistake they have done by freeing foids. Men gave rights to foids, and when men wake up they will take away too and foids won't be able to do anything about it.

And they are slowly waking up, I see lots of criticism of feminism by men in places like quora.

A lot of people think being chad is enough to avoid being cucked. But no matter how chad you are, she will cheat if there is no modesty, morals, and virttue.

No matter how good looking you are, if you show weakness to women during a relationship, it's over. Women are simply not prepared to provide emotional and psychological support to their partners, they only expect the other way around.

Also there's always a bigger fish in the ocean. There's competition even among chads regarding status, and women tend to lose attraction when they are orbited by a chad of higher status than their current Chad partner.