Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid was walking her dog today...

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
She didn't seem very pretty, perhaps a Becky. I caught sight of her and her stupid dog. Once she began looking at me, I focused only on the dog and smiled at it as if she didn't even exist, being very careful to only look at the dog and never at her again. I could tell that she was looking at me all the time, expecting me eventually to look back at her, but I was deliberately only looking at the puppy to make her feel less interesting and desirable.

They obviously prefer dogs to men, so they shouldn't be surprised when people prefer to look at the dogs instead of them on the street.

Stay strong brother, don't look at them girls, don't even glimpse in their direction, they might talk to you :chad:

Stay strong brother, don't look at them girls, don't even glimpse in their direction, they might talk to you :chad:
They never talk. They are too entitled for that in their golden throne so fuck them. I no longer feel any need to look at them.

If she's making direct eye contact with you then she's probably at least willing to have a chat with you, I'm avoided like the plague

If she's making direct eye contact with you then she's probably at least willing to have a chat with you, I'm avoided like the plague

Rare that a foid gives repeated direct eye contact. Even if that happens there is usually no time to tell for sure walking on the street.

In any case, their policy is to never approach so I never feel any regret for not looking at them or not approaching. What goes around comes around.

Volcel if you didn't fuck her dog,tbh.

I'm afraid that's cope. She was probably just looking at him like "why is this man looking at me, does he want to rape me uhhh what a creep"

I'm afraid that's cope. She was probably just looking at him like "why is this man looking at me, does he want to rape me uhhh what a creep"
Maybe you're right but I know for certain when I'm around foids they never make eye contact or look in my direction

Maybe you're right but I know for certain when I'm around foids they never make eye contact or look in my direction
Maybe you're too intimidating or just not seeing it?

You just know that dog is probably her sex toy..

my dog is 14 (98) and probably will die soon and he has more SMV than me

Foids have always loved dogs. I never thought they would take it on a sexual level tho. Dogpill is an eye opener

Dogpill right in front of your eyes.