Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A foid was trying to poison me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
I drove to dunkin to grab some coffee and once I started drinking it, I started coughing like crazy. This cough lasted for like a couple hours. It was like the back of my throat was filled with something and I don’t know what it was. If I had complained to the manager, they would laugh at my face. They definitely can’t accuse the foid of any wrong doing because they are simps but I’m not going to place for a while. I’m feeling a little better now but I’m not sure what to do.
Maybe they didn’t clean the coffee machines, I hope that’s the case.

Are you paranoid?

The world is against us my friend

Coffee is hot.

Perhaps they didn't warn you?

I suggest you either sue or, BURN THE MOTHERFUCKING PLACE DOWN! - in blm "protest"

[Incel Trait]: food and drink you pay for at a cafeteria is carelessly and uncleanly made by foid food servers

I drove to dunkin to grab some coffee and once I started drinking it, I started coughing like crazy. This cough lasted for like a couple hours. It was like the back of my throat was filled with something and I don’t know what it was. If I had complained to the manager, they would laugh at my face. They definitely can’t accuse the foid of any wrong doing because they are simps but I’m not going to place for a while. I’m feeling a little better now but I’m not sure what to do.
Maybe they didn’t clean the coffee machines, I hope that’s the case.
Ok GrAYcel