Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid treated me like a shit

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
Some time ago when I was 12-13, I was starting to make my first friends among whom was including a chad (he's still my friend). One day he asked me to lend him my homework to copy it on his notebook and told me to go with him to a table, I went with him and I was feeling great because he was one of the most popular and good-looking guys and I thought I was getting a chance to stop being so shy and start hanging out with girls when they see me next to him. A group of foids comes up to us and one of them says: "What is your name?" (to me), "What is his name?" (to my friend). I thought being sitting next to him was working, but what came next fucking surprised me... When I said my name she told me: "You, can you go away for a moment? I haven't seen you before (even when I had been for more time in that school than her), I have to talk about something to him". I stayed in my place for a few seconds, I saw my friend's face and he said to the foid: "He doesn't say anything, he can be here". The foid said to me: "Please" and I had to leave. Another foid of her group whispered: "Oh my god, what a shame". The first foid didn't even say sorry.

shouldve attacked her for humiliating you like that

shouldve attacked her for humiliating you like that
This, you should have broken her down, in fact you should be planning your revenge right now, anyone who ever did me wrong in life i either have gotten my revenge or i am planning to get them back

This, you should have broken her down, in fact you should be planning your revenge right now, anyone who ever did me wrong in life i either have gotten my revenge or i am planning to get them back
Indeed.
Don´t let them degrade you to a literal piece of shit.
Break her fucking teeth for being a disrespectful spoiled cunt.

evil bitches that they are, id never let a chad copy my homework, he can do it himself

Another greycel with his sex having friends.Greycels-when will they learn?:feelsohh:

Foids find pleasure in destroying my life.

You should have teached them some mannERs

shoudlve raped her 12 year old ass

it was already like this in 2000, young girls walked around like comissar sub-officers giving orders to the little people

I’ve had many females treat me like shit at that age. I have built up resentment

she wanted to fuck that chad

:cryfeels: thats horrible

it's shocking how in addition to inflicting emotional pain, foids feel no remorse for just dynamiting the social links between people whenever they feel like it, not caring about the collateral damage, just so they can create their little oasis where losers stay out and winners stay in. no matter what the long term damage might be to the more isolated and vulnerable members of that community.

Should've spat in her face and walked off

Foids are evil. Maybe you have to do something to her in minecraft.

Foids dont really care who you hang out with unless your physically appealing having chad friends makes things even more difficult because you experience the polar opposite of what he experiences and you see this mistreatment first hand. Your chad friend benifits from having you around because he looks better in comparison