Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid told me she hates men who want a virgin girlfriend

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
And then she asked me about my opinion on this and I told her I am a liberal and I let everyone have their own preferences. If women want to date tall or succesful men only you don't hear anyone complain either.

The weird thing is she is still a virgin as far as I know.
There seems to be something about men wanting virgin partners that is deeply upsetting modern foids, even if still virgin.

Probably it is because they are scared that they will be left by their first partner and will then be seen as valued less by society if men express this preference.

She's likely a virgin in the sense where shes never been married or divorced.

Oh, absolutely.

Women can have insane standards for men when it comes to looks, height, money, body. And it's seen as just ''preferences'' and how it's empowering for the woman to know what she wants.

If men just want a low bodycount / virgin foid, it's seen as evil patriachal misogyny.

If a woman does something, it's good by default. If a man does something, it's bad by default.

I told her I am a liberal and I let everyone have their own preferences. If women want to date tall or succesful men only you don't hear anyone complain either.
Is this your actual view, or did you tell her that to avoid coming under fire.

This has to be a joke, right?
OP actually did a smart descision, if he would have said his true opinion he would have argued for minutes with the foid

OP actually did a smart descision, if he would have said his true opinion he would have argued for minutes with the foid
I understand he wanted to avoid upsetting her by telling her what she wanted to hear in a sugarcoated manner, but it’s still cucked to not stay true to your values for the sake of spewing bluepilled lies in order to not offend someone. For me personally, I don’t think I could do that because I don’t care if I hurt someone’s feeling by telling them the truth. In fact, It's a useful tool for figuring out whether or not the person I'm speaking with has reached a level of mental maturity and critical thinking that makes them someone who's worth my time at all.

Last edited:
I understand he wanted to avoid upsetting her by telling her what she wanted to hear in a sugarcoated manner, but it’s still cucked to not stay true to your values for the sake of spewing bluepilled lies in order to not offend someone. For me personally, I don’t think I could do that because I don’t care if I hurt someone’s feeling by telling them the truth. In fact, It's a useful tool for figuring out whether or not the person I'm speaking with has reached a level of mental maturity and critical thinking that makes them someone who's worth my time at all.
Tbh im getting too old for that shit, defending my unpopular opinions and arguing with braindead normies/foids and getting portrayed as the crazy guy. Its not that i care, its just that i dont have the energy or the nerves for it anymore

Tbh im getting too old for that shit, defending my unpopular opinions and arguing with braindead normies/foids and getting portrayed as the crazy guy. Its not that i care, its just that i dont have the energy or the nerves for it anymore
To tell the truth, I never speak to anyone irl, so I've never really had to defend my beliefs to normies. But even if I was more social, it's not like I would just go around dropping blackpills in casual conversation. Generally speaking, the only situation in which I can see myself having to debate with normies on the blackpill is when one of them says something blatantly stupid and I feel compelled to respond. Like what @Mountainbikecel's friend (or acquaintance? Idk, he never specified) said, for example.

If someone I knew told me that they "hate men who want a virgin girlfriend", I would tell them that was not only fucking stupid opinion, but an oddly specific disapproval to have over something so insignificant. I would also ask them to explain their reasoning, dismantling any petty defense they may have thought of—after all, it was probably based on their usual agecuck fallacies. A lot of normies believe that wanting a virgin girl is "weird" and "creepy" because, even though they are aware that chaste women are practically nonexistent after a certain age, they literally think that preferring them over "experienced:soy:" sluts with high body counts is pedophilic.

Last edited:
To tell the truth, I never speak to anyone irl, so I've never really had to defend my beliefs to normies. But even if I was more social, it's not like I would just go around dropping blackpills in casual conversation. Generally speaking, the only situation in which I can see myself having to debate with normies on the blackpill is when one of them says something blatantly stupid and I feel compelled to respond. Like what @Mountainbikecel's friend (or acquaintance? Idk, he never specified) said, for example.

If someone I knew told me that they "hate men who want a virgin girlfriend", I would tell them that was not only fucking stupid, but an oddly specific disapproval to have over something so insignificant. I would also ask them to explain their reasoning, dismantling any petty defense they may have thought of—after all, it was probably based on their usual agecuck fallacies. A lot of normies believe that wanting a virgin girl is "weird" and "creepy" because, even though they are aware that chaste women are practically nonexistent after a certain age, they literally think that preferring them over "experienced:soy:" sluts with high body counts is pedophilic.
I argued with normies all my school life. Now i rarely argue, unless i do it online out of boredom or someone says something really low IQ

roasties jealous they can't get picked.

if he would have said his true opinion he would have argued for minutes with the foid
foids are dense as fuck and most of the time I try to argue with a foid I either get yelled at or they just brush it off with some dumb generic response and put no effort into actually trying to reason with me

I argued with normies all my school life. Now i rarely argue, unless i do it online out of boredom or someone says something really low IQ
Trying to convince normies of the truth through argumentation is a foolish and useless endeavor. Not only that, but it makes you look like more of a socially inept idiot than they already see you as. Refer to this thread:

Last edited:
foids are dense as fuck and most of the time I try to argue with a foid I either get yelled at or they just brush it off with some dumb generic response and put no effort into actually trying to reason with me
There is no point in arguing with NTs because they are by default emotional thinking

And then she asked me about my opinion on this and I told her I am a liberal and I let everyone have their own preferences. If women want to date tall or succesful men only you don't hear anyone complain either.

There seems to be something about men wanting virgin partners that is deeply upsetting modern foids, even if still virgin.

Probably it is because they are scared that they will be left by their first partner and will then be seen as valued less by society if men express this preference.
Any sentence that starts with "in a woman i want.." upsets women, because it opens them up to the possibility they can't get all they want in life by just existing.

"i want virgin women" upsets them just as much as "I want blonde women". Both tell them being just a woman isn't enough

It's 100% insecurity. They are too ashamed they can't match up to the ONE STANDARD men have for their romantic interests (i.e. don't be a whore) while they expect men to match up to their dozens of standards.

Trying to convince normies of the truth through argumentation is a foolish and useless endeavor. Not only that, but it makes you look like more of a socially inept idiot than they already see you as.
Yeah, unfortunately i realised this way too late