Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid told me I gave her bad luck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yesterday a foid sat next to me at work and at the end of the shift our boss came and told her she had to stay an extra hour cause she had come late. The foid started complaining that she had other things to do but my boss is inflexible in this situations and she had to stay. Then you know what the bitch said? She turned to me and very codly said "it's your fault, every time I sit next to you this happens, you're bad luck to me".
I was like wtf bitch, it's not my fault you're always late. But in the end, I just laughed it off cause probably that whore was gonna go to fuck some chad after work and she got screwed :feelshaha:

Last edited:
They think you are a witch or a demon.

Yesterday a foid sat next to me at work and at the end of the shift our boss came and told her she had to stay an extra hour cause she had come late
She turn to me and very codly said "it's your fault, every time I sit next to you this happens, you're bad luck to me".

BRUH...

have a foid sat next to him..

slayers.co

If you think a woman can't find a reason to shit on you, you will always be proven wrong.

Tell her to sit far away from you then otherwise you'll use your voodoo to screw you bitch.

If you think a woman can't find a reason to shit on you, you will always be proven wrong.
It is always a Mans fault.. Men are never not at fault..... you see the projection of these Landslugs? They will always find a Man to torture and blame for all atrocities and genocides that were committed. They will never take responsibility for their own actions, they always have to blame someone else who always happens to be a Man.

That's an excuse to avoid you for being ugly bro

Woman sits next to you? You are a chad.

they hate us so much. They don't even want to be near us

tell her to fuck you to make it go away

fuck her and dont care

evil bitches, the nerve of those cunts is insane tbh