Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid thanks Chad for being her first

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I have a Chad individual I know that showed me something absolutely soul ripping.
I'm legit in shock and I feel like absolute shit. he told me there's a girl that sends him a message every once in a while thanking him for being "her first".
Jesus fucking Christ this is what were missing out.
this shit is something that we will NEVER get. not in a million years, maybe in the afterlife if it exists.
wanted to fucking rope when I saw it.

Meanwhile the chad probably barely remembers her. Just another pump and dump to him.

he told me there's a girl that sends him a message every once in a while thanking him for being "her first"
What the actual fuck?

Chad lives in entire different universe. I was actually in a good mood till I read this. Thanks for ruining my day, brocel.

Edit: I hope this is an April 1st thread.

I have a Chad individual I know that showed me something absolutely soul ripping.
I'm legit in shock and I feel like absolute shit. he told me there's a girl that sends him a message every once in a while thanking him for being "her first".
Jesus fucking Christ this is what were missing out.
this shit is something that we will NEVER get. not in a million years, maybe in the afterlife if it exists.
wanted to fucking rope when I saw it.
The fact that even if I ever ascend (cope I know) I won't be her first is suicide inducing tbh.
I swear you can't lose as a Chad, looks are absolutely everything.

784905D8 C901 4B54 A57C 58E0B799AB7F

imagine having women regularly sending you text messages where they thank you for cumming inside them :chad:

chad pumps and dumps virgins for free, gets thanked for it. betabux works hard all day for a used roast cunt, gets shit on, cucked and divorce raped :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

Yeah I am coping. I don't want it to be real cuz it makes me wanna off myself.
I doubt it's an April 1st thread tbh
It's just that Chad set a certain bar for this foid with his amazing personality, so now every time another normie tries to approach her (or even gets a pussy access pass from her), she subconsciously compares his tiny thin personality and the massive pleasant one from her first Chad and she knows she is a queen that deserves better! Because it's important for a queen to set certain royal standards and to never fall beneath them. She would've never been able to do it if her first was some mediocre tier normie with his "nothing to see here" personality

I doubt it's an April 1st thread tbh
It's just that Chad set a certain bar for this foid with his amazing personality, so now every time another normie tries to approach her (or even gets a pussy access pass from her), she subconsciously compares his tiny thin personality and the massive pleasant one from her first Chad and she knows she is a queen that deserves better! Because it's important for a queen to set certain royal standards and to never fall beneath them. She would've never been able to do it if her first was some mediocre tier normie with his "nothing to see here" personality
everyday is april fools on this forum, although we never joke around

Dating used goods = high chance of her thinking about other guys slept with

Chad lives in entire different universe.
Not a single sentence comes closer to the truth than this one

it's actually dumb how unbelievably large the gap between an average, not even an incel man, and a legit Chad is.

Chad receives validation every second of his existence and is forgiven for every single one of his sins, he could literally stand there and not give two fucks yet he'd be able to land a job or become a model due to looks alone, and that's not counting the amount of females that would be after his dick. Meanwhile subhuman ethnicels work their asses off all their lives and still end up with nothing.

If that's not unfair, Idk what it is.

btw @kikecel why don't you use your jewish connections to get some movies made with "trad" giga stacies paired up with based masculine normies instead of the usual simp giga chad with annoying feminist becky? :feelsaww:

death feels good right now

Brocel, you just bodyslammed my mental health ngl. Why.

btw @kikecel why don't you use your jewish connections to get some movies made with "trad" giga stacies paired up with based masculine normies instead of the usual simp giga chad with annoying feminist becky? :feelsaww:
Im an Israeli kike, I basically have zero powers.
its the non Israeli jews that control everything, including the funding for Israel

chad pumps and dumps virgins for free, gets thanked for it. betabux works hard all day for a used roast cunt, gets shit on, cucked and divorce raped :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

Tbh why the fuck did we get curious about women
This is stuff the ordinary dude was never supposed to see, that religion was supposed to quell and blind our eyes to

Last edited:
Sounds like he's trying to make you suicidal. Who the fuck does that?