Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid speaks directly to her rapist during sentencing

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador

Charlotte Doyal speaks directly to her rapist in court.

"but worse than that, you made trusting people almost impossible"
"I still can't look at my body in the mirror without feeling shame"
"I wonder why, why me, what did I do?"
"your 15 minutes of selfish pleasure affects your victim's lives in ways you could never understand"

Wow, powerful stuff guys. If only she could see her hypocrisy since her annoying ass voice just fucking EAR RAPED me. That's like an incel-tier voice holy shit it's grating to listen to. She also lacks a jawline which is another incel trait to have. Her rapist clearly didn't go after attractive women. Annoying voice AND a weak jaw, if she was male, she'd be fucked.

Image 8 8 24 at 648 AM

And she really thinks she is "speaking directly to her rapist". Sweetie, you read from a script, never once made eye contact, didn't use any body language, and spoke the entire time in one tone. I'd hardly consider that "speaking to your rapist"

Anyways, her rapist was Marques Mondy and he was sentenced to 10 to 15 years.

Pics of the rapist:

Image 8 8 24 at 645 AM
Image 8 8 24 at 645 AM

At least Kang got his nut, right. Look on the bright side

Oh and here is Charlotte Doyal's Instagram. It's private though. I know it's hers because it says Grand Rapids which is where this whole thing took place.

Last edited:
Now how did I know the rapist was going to be a nigger before I even saw his picture? :feelskek:

Anyway she’s extremely lucky she wasn’t born a male with that weak jaw as she would’ve been a giga trucel. :feelsohh:

I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic jawline on a foid
I dont think its that bad shes just making it like that by looking down and pushing it into her neck

Last edited:
Now how did I know the rapist was going to be a nigger before I even saw his picture? :feelskek:

Anyway she’s extremely lucky she wasn’t born a male with that weak jaw as she would’ve been a giga trucel. :feelsohh:
no doubt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

some black dudes will fuck anything, proving that femcels can’t exist. They literally have people trying to rape them.

But condolences to the woman. She was saving herself for her future husband probably

some black dudes will fuck anything, proving that femcels can’t exist. They literally have people trying to rape them.

But condolences to the woman. She was saving herself for her future husband probably
:feelshaha::feelshaha: probably lost her virginity in middle school like most of them

Every RACE would fuck anything.

I'm guessing she doesn't support BLM anymore....

:lul:
So heckin empowering that a bunch of other white knight simps held him down and dragged him here! What a strong woman :soy:

"15 minutes of selfless pleasure"

Ok, this bitch is wet as she says that.

I FUCKING... HATE WOMEN