Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid said something brutal about me

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
This foid was talking to her other foid friends and for some reason that I don't remember they asked her if she liked me and she responded very offended saying "you seriously think I have such bad taste" LMAFOOOO

is truly over for me brocels

"you seriously think I have such bad taste"
she doesn't need to be this offensive, they always act like if they're better than us while they're not

she doesn't need to be this offensive, they always act like if they're better than us while they're not
The modern legal system gets to their heads. If a man has enough he'll do what he wants no matter the consequences.

Two brutal moments that I remember most clearly

In high school, I was the only guy in a small class. The teacher (a substitute that day and also a late 20ish chadlite at the time) made a comment how there's only one guy in the class, and a sheboon Caribbean cunt said, in that disgusting accent, "A guy? Where? the only man I see is you!" (pointing at the sub teacher)

I used to work with a fat noodlewhore that looks like an anthropomorphic toad. I was minding my own business in my workspace, and she was venting about her dating life to another bitch. Then she said how there's not dating options at work, and immediately turns to me and says "sorry andinocel, you're not my type"

There are countless other moments of being treated like shit by the "more compassionate" gender, often being the subject of pranks, but those two irate me the most when I remember them

Also truecel trait : they pretend their female friends like you.

This foid was talking to her other foid friends and for some reason that I don't remember they asked her if she liked me and she responded very offended saying "you seriously think I have such bad taste" LMAFOOOO

Hope they get kidnapped by a Mexican cartel and end up brutally executed

In high school, I was the only guy in a small class. The teacher (a substitute that day and also a late 20ish chadlite at the time) made a comment how there's only one guy in the class, and a sheboon Caribbean cunt said, in that disgusting accent, "A guy? Where? the only man I see is you!" (pointing at the sub teacher)

I used to work with a fat noodlewhore that looks like an anthropomorphic toad. I was minding my own business in my workspace, and she was venting about her dating life to another bitch. Then she said how there's not dating options at work, and immediately turns to me and says "sorry andinocel, you're not my type"

There are countless other moments of being treated like shit by the "more compassionate" gender, often being the subject of pranks, but those two irate me the most when I remember them
Brutal

Ce1

They wish ugly men didn't exist. They wish we were dead.

Cuck

Just invite her to your soundproof basement and show her your anime figurines collection

Flashing pictures on my screen
Shown too quickly to be seen
Does not register in the conscious mind
Propaganda of another kind
They're fucking with me subliminally
Flashing pictures on the screen
Doesn't register in the conscious mind
Danger! (Nightmare!)
Doomsday! (Nightmare!)
Murder! (Nightmare!)
Nightmare! Nightmare!
Danger! (Nightmare!)
Doomsday! (Nightmare!)
Murder! (Nightmare!)
Nightmare! Nightmare!
Fucking with me subliminally!
They're fucking with me subliminally!
Watching TV, I start to cry
For no reason, I don't know why
Could it be from messages on my TV
Which I'm getting subliminally?
Flashing pictures on the screen
Doesn't register in the conscious mind
Danger! (Nightmare!)
Doomsday! (Nightmare!)
Murder! (Nightmare!)
Nightmare! Nightmare!
Danger! (Nightmare!)
Doomsday! (Nightmare!)
Murder! (Nightmare!)
Nightmare! Nightmare!
Mind control, the easiest way
Sponsored by the CIA
It's a weapon you cannot see
It's propaganda subliminally

Yes exactly these whores lost their basic manners too

Eye Cleanse:

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary. Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
InsertWordsHere
Png

#147699875Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
>implying
murcury57
Png

#147699898Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
[ Content Deleted ]
TheOfficialDerpyTime
Png

#147699989Friday, October 10, 2014 6:32 PM CDT
where are the white knights and the dark knight [2]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147700016Friday, October 10, 2014 6:33 PM CDT
"It was competely neccessary <3" I'm in complete agreement with you in the context that the attention-seeking behavior has reached a degree of extremity, though I disagree with your method for tackling the problem.
Protomastoras
Png

#147700083Friday, October 10, 2014 6:34 PM CDT
[ Content Deleted ]

Cuck

Just invite her to your soundproof basement and show her your anime figurines collection

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
odst779
Png

#150780503Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:48 AM CST
anony i love you. marry me.
GeneralKarnip
Png

#150780545Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:50 AM CST
anony is being a misogynist! patriarchy !!!

They wish ugly men didn't exist. They wish we were dead.

elquijano

#181236961Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:23 PM CST
"Feminists are inherently narcissistic, they cannot control their systematic illness that compels them to convey bigotry towards males. Only naive males would support such a flawed movement" hey anony i see you still haven't grown up
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Pescetarian
Png

#181237063Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated." that's a crossdresser, mate
elquijano

#181237100Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:26 PM CST
"I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated." I'm heartstrings why have you not grown at a person at all literally since 2012

kill them

Hit Job:

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183146877Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:37 AM CST
I am concerned by your naivety. Resist your harmful instinctual desires. Female individuals are nothing more than puppeteers suffering from inherently-narcissistic desires. This is evident throughout leftist society. Private research of philosophy and mathematics is the only method that you should actively lust towards. Anything other than that is merely designed by society to manipulate you on a psychological-level.
epictinboy
Png

#183146972Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:44 AM CST
women are not real they are fakes created by the government hivemind to trick you into obeying their orders checkm9 | rip lelforumingalt ,add 13k posts
Cheedaman
Png

#183147084Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:52 AM CST
go up to her and stand on 10 dictionaries to look big and manly.
Dirty_Apron
Png

#183147093Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:52 AM CST
from a woman just go for it but make sure you know her well
Zullway
Png

#183147303Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:05 AM CST
Lmaoooo what am I even reading

It's not enough to be subhuman and alone, we're mocked and humiliated for the crime of being unattractive.

rape her and let her taste your dick

It has never begun for you bruv

i know normies are scum but this can't be real:feelsseriously:

They think themselves so kind yet when they see someone vulnerable, when kindness matters the most, they show their true, malevolent nature. They are infernal beasts straight from the ass off hell.

kys

Who gives a shit about ugly women they look like shit and no 1 wants them save for surgery so you don't have to wait for these utter subhumans like the only reason I don't say to talk shit back is because the insults I will use can get me into legal shit.

I can't say "your an abomination from the literal sewers of the Carribbean it never began for your utter slave race from the moment your cherry picking nog ancestors stepped from the slum holes of Nigerian into the states and I certainly do not want to be shit talked by your abomination of an ass I maybe an incel but I would rather douse my eyes in acid than have to deal with you."

I can't say this though

I'm not one to enjoy the evil of others... but hopefully. XD

Well, something happened to me once: I was small (I was in elementary school) and I was with a girl (friend) and when we went to the park my friend met another girl friend, and I do not know what they talked about but I was further away waiting for my friend, and I swear I heard the other girl say: "It looks like a doll." That's because I was already bald (alopecia totalis) and I was half sick and of course because I looked weird (and I still see myself, I look like the protagonist of the Powder movie). Maybe it's not very serious, but it offended me.

One of my friend had it ,he was bullied by everyone can't imagine being bald during your teen
I've been here since I was five years old. At first it was horrible, I always went with a cap, even inside the house. One day at school, out of nowhere, an impulse came to me and I took off my cap. It was less painful than I thought. I guess it's because they already knew I was bald, but people didn't make fun of each other as such, I even went through the halls of the institute without a cap and I felt good. I guess knowing I was bald and having that confidence made me reject shame.
Of course, throughout life I was rejected (as expected), even one told me that "I would like more if you had hair" or people who told me (although not attacking) to wear a wig, and things like that. In short, shit everything. Although well, from a very young age I already accepted it because I unconsciously knew that all this was going to happen.

I've been here since I was five years old. At first it was horrible, I always went with a cap, even inside the house. One day at school, out of nowhere, an impulse came to me and I took off my cap. It was less painful than I thought. I guess it's because they already knew I was bald, but people didn't make fun of each other as such, I even went through the halls of the institute without a cap and I felt good. I guess knowing I was bald and having that confidence made me reject shame.
Of course, throughout life I was rejected (as expected), even one told me that "I would like more if you had hair" or people who told me (although not attacking) to wear a wig, and things like that. In short, shit everything. Although well, from a very young age I already accepted it because I unconsciously knew that all this was going to happen.
he was my friend till i graduated highschool he always wore a cap never seen him without a cap
most of the times people used to bully him by taking away his cap
i dont know how he is dealing with this rn at the age of 19,people behave nicely sometimes towards someone with medical conditions but in our case we used to act like total monkeys never giving a fuck about what one is going through, i think parents should teach children how to respect helpless people rather than bullying the shit out of them

he was my friend till i graduated highschool he always wore a cap never seen him without a cap
most of the times people used to bully him by taking away his cap
i dont know how he is dealing with this rn at the age of 19,people behave nicely sometimes towards someone with medical conditions but in our case we used to act like total monkeys never giving a fuck about what one is going through, i think parents should teach children how to respect helpless people rather than bullying the shit out of them
True. :lasereyes: