Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid said I looked like a rapist

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Tried approach-maxxing and making friends with some friends with chads at the rec center. Whenever I did the foids of the groups avoided me.

The chad told me that they were avoiding me because I stared at them (which I didn't, anymore than a normal interaction with a normal person) and that I looked like a rapist. He apologized about it and we were on good terms, but the femoids were bitches the entire time.

Hope something bad happens to them evil foids.

same boyo a guy told me that

Once one told me i look like murderer. I remember approaching same foid twice,she said me please cuyen go away with a disgust and fear in her eyes ill never forget, fucking bitches make me suffer

I wish I looked like a rapist

The opposite would be worse. A rapist said you look like a foid.

Tried approach-maxxing and making friends with some friends with chads at the rec center. Whenever I did the foids of the groups avoided me.

The chad told me that they were avoiding me because I stared at them (which I didn't, anymore than a normal interaction with a normal person) and that I looked like a rapist. He apologized about it and we were on good terms, but the femoids were bitches the entire time.
At least you made some friends man, that's good.

They are just butthurts, they are looking for an excuse.

Someone once told me I have the eyes of a rapist.

When I was a younger one said that I would be one

This happened to me as well. Fucking whore roasties deserve to be tortured.

Someone once told me I have the eyes of a rapist.
Are you ethnic by any chance?

This happened to me as well. Fucking whore roasties deserve to be tortured.
Fucking bitches will bitch about bodyshaming all day, but making fun of us is all fine and dandy to them. Hypocrites, every single one of them.

They are just butthurts, they are looking for an excuse.
I notice foids get a little pissy when their chad gets along with me very well. Attention whores.

When I was a younger one said that I would be one
They were basically telling you that it never began.

Should've congratulated her on her pregnancy.

Hey at least she talked to you!

foids want to be raped so you are unironically bragging here tbh

te hee sweaty you probably forgot to take shower!

Reminds me of this bit...

"just put yourself out there and talk to them bro0o0o0o0ooo00000"

lmao appraoching a group of foids all alone is the biggest form of social suicide. It will always end poorly, we just cant win. FUCK!

"just put yourself out there and talk to them bro0o0o0o0ooo00000"

lmao appraoching a group of foids all alone is the biggest form of social suicide. It will always end poorly, we just cant win. FUCK!
it is fucking over if a foid call you rapist.your life will be over

People told me I looked like a school shooter t b h

Women have redefined the word rape.
I can understand why.
They take so much dick that it isn't a big deal to have just one more dick inside them.

Anyways being a rapist to women means you're ugly.
You can die a virgin and still be accused of rape.
Fucking bitches
People told me I looked like a school shooter t b h
Me too

The chad told me that they were avoiding me because I stared at them (which I didn't, anymore than a normal interaction with a normal person) and that I looked like a rapist. He apologized about it and we were on good terms,
I wouldn’t have accepted his apology, he meant what he said. He just felt bad about it. What is there to forgive?

Some men are seen as shit from women, women are designed to hate these men.

Rape him then.

banned for bragging

if you was chad she would call you te hee cute