Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid made a video about her dying husband then posted it on tiktok for...

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Average foids moment, I rather die alone than having this fate

Attachments

• 1669512362643893.webm
    591.3 KB
She has got absolutely no respect for the sanctity of life

Average foids moment, I rather die alone than having this fate
"Such a strong and independent whamin." :foidSoy:

Of course foids get rewarded and want others to feel bad for them but the truth is she doesn't care about the death of her husband. She could've said all of that without posting that part of him dying.

These things have no souls.

Imagine using your Chad's death to flimsily tie it together to your clothing line fully funded and kept running purely off of you being a foid, simply for advertisement; the "empathetic gender", indeed, likely searching for the next Chad at this very moment. :feelskek:

Foid still gets praised.

To her it was just another opportunity for likes. Reminds me of that video of a woman filming herself crying after her snake died

To her it was just another opportunity for likes. Reminds me of that video of a woman filming herself crying after her snake died
Yep. If I am going through something tragic, I'd grieve in private. No need to put my business out there on the Internet and use the occasion try to milk sympathy and attention out of everyone else.

Ok this made me go what the fuck out loud.

Is there any level low enough a toilet wont sink to?

When you don't give a flying fuck for your dying husband.

Just think of them seeing their dead pet and before reacting, they pull up and set up the camera. Watch this shit bro

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok_Rc0CIfHU

Yeah, it's almost comical. It's all a performance.

Obviously, they do this shit for attention and sympathy points. Yes it's sad to lose a pet, but if I was really respectful for it I wouldn't use it as an opportunity to get views on TikTok.

Last edited:
Imagine using your Chad's death to flimsily tie it together to your clothing line fully funded and kept running purely off of you being a foid, simply for advertisement; the "empathetic gender", indeed, likely searching for the next Chad at this very moment. :feelskek:
Foids have no real emotions

this is what will happen to the niggas that ascend

"Such a strong and independent whamin." :foidSoy:

Of course foids get rewarded and want others to feel bad for them but the truth is she doesn't care about the death of her husband. She could've said all of that without posting that part of him dying.