Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid just talked to me and I spazzed out

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Some foid asked to read my notes and I spat out some incoherent mumbo jumbo at her.

I hate this life.

say 'sorry i had something on my mind' and go talk to her retard

jfl once you're 30 nobody will ever talk to you under any circumstance except to ask if you want paper or plastic

The only way girls talk to me is if they need help in class :feelsrope:

Lmao "notorious".

I fucking wish I was a fakecel. I wouldn't be rotting here.
> has chad friends
> talks to girls in his class who ask him for his notes

larper or big time mentalcel

> has chad friends
> talks to girls in his class who ask him for his notes

larper or big time mentalcel
being a mentalcel is a meme. mentalcel = fakecel

JuSt TaKe 50 ShOwErS a DaY bRo

relatable and I'm not even 30. The last time someone talked to me, it was a cop asking me my papers. JFL at this life.
that happened to me early this year and i was proud i didn't freak out jfl

Some foid asked to read my notes and I spat out some incoherent mumbo jumbo at her.

I hate this life.
Congrats? Most of us, including me, get instantaneous looks of disdain from foids just for being present in society. It'll eventually make you nihilistic in that regard, though.

say 'sorry i had something on my mind' and go talk to her retard

jfl once you're 30 nobody will ever talk to you under any circumstance except to ask if you want paper or plastic

:chad: because she trusted you enough for your opinion on her notes.

:chad: because she trusted you enough for your opinion on her notes.
Cope, women know most incels study maxx instead of breeding so they will give us a sliver (or crumb if you will) of attention in order to tactically acquire your studymaxx intel

Cope, women know most incels study maxx instead of breeding so they will give us a sliver (or crumb if you will) of attention in order to tactically acquire your studymaxx intel

Plato IQ observation

women know most incels study maxx instead of breeding so they will give us a sliver (or crumb if you will) of attention in order to tactically acquire your studymaxx intel

I hate this life.
BROOTAL brocel, it's a brutal existence, I can relate to this