Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid just smiled at me

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
No way, a foid smiled at me just about now. She was just greeting me and saying hello but holy shit. Maybe Im imagining things. Do you think I should go for it? I doubt it, she was just being polite. You know its over when even such a small gesture is lifefuel to you

Never even got that unless it's some cashier. You probably don't belong on this website and just a mentalcel. I would take my chances with this cunt.

Never even got that unless it's some cashier. You probably don't belong on this website and just a mentalcel. I would take my chances with this cunt.
It was a subtle smile and she greeted the others aswell tbf

It was a subtle smile and she greeted the others aswell tbf
That means you are probaly ltn-mtn in terms of SMV. I see toilets actively avoid trucels nowadays.

That means you are probaly ltn-mtn in terms of SMV. I see toilets actively avoid trucels nowadays.
Nah not really, my face is too narrow tbh. Im a sub 5 generally speaking so this is a strange occurance

Lifefuel indeed.
200.gif

it doesn't mean much, if 1 out of 100 females was polite to you doesn't mean she likes you

Something similar happen to me the other day.

I was taking a walk at midnight and this woman (maybe like late 30's?)

Said hi to me while she was outside.

It's crazy how something so simple can make me feel a lot happier

No way, a foid smiled at me just about now. She was just greeting me and saying hello but holy shit. Maybe Im imagining things. Do you think I should go for it? I doubt it, she was just being polite. You know its over when even such a small gesture is lifefuel to you
Go for it I am rooting for u:feelsautistic:

grab her by the pussy she'll let you

she did that merely out of politeness, lol.

For me it’s always an uncomfortable, awkward smile.

the way and intention foids smile at me, is the same way you would do to a small, cute child, not in the way that she sees you as an potential option, or IOI.