Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid has informed me I have a eating disorder - and I used to be bullied for it BY FOIDS

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I was talking to this foid online who has had it really tough. She was abused by her father and SA’d at 7 , I relate to her on a lot of things and a lot of the struggles she had in life I’ve also had. She is a Christian conservative (I assume because of her abuse has probably made sex traumatic for her), I said she would probably give in if Chad wanted to have sex but she said she wouldn’t. So I suppose we will never know

Anyway , we were discussing mental health issues and she brought up her ED. I had no idea was pica was so I asked her to explain. She said it’s when you eat non edible things, in her case it was mud and sand. She said it often comes from abuse or SA. I eat small pebbles, small pieces of glass and sand. I one ate parts of an old iPad. How she described it was bang on what I have, but I thought it was just my autism. She said theirs the possibility it’s both.

Here’s the thing. I used to get bullied (by foids) because I ate pebbles and dirt. These toilets were literally bullying me and making fun of me for an eating disorder. How fucking ironic, foids always complain about eating disorders but when a incel had one it’s fair game to pick on him. I hate foids

Ugh. Why are you speaking to foids to begin with? They're all the same. Whores who pretend to sympathize with you, only to then day dream of Chad raping their asses.

But anyway, how do you even eat pebbles? The thought of it makes me teeth begin to hurt. Do you like crunch on it or swallow them whole? Same with glass?

Ugh. Why are you speaking to foids to begin with? They're all the same. Whores who pretend to sympathize with you, only to then day dream of Chad raping their asses.

But anyway, how do you even eat pebbles? The thought of it makes me teeth begin to hurt. Do you like crunch on it or swallow them whole? Same with glass?
Yep that’s pretty much how you do it. My mouth bleeds a bit but I’ve been doing this for years

She’s alright tbf. Not as annoying as most foids
Still a ground eating Chad only whore who wouldn't give her looksmatch a chance. I can fucking guarantee you sex isn't traumatic to her if the guy was very attractive

Yep that’s pretty much how you do it. My mouth bleeds a bit but I’ve been doing this for years
Please stop brocel. You're going to ruin your teeth worse than you likely already have. I don't want you to suffer through that.

Still a ground eating Chad only whore who wouldn't give her looksmatch a chance. I can fucking guarantee you sex isn't traumatic to her if the guy was very attractive
Maybe idk.

The point of the post was how hypocritical foids are for mocking me for my ED but then complaining about toxic beauty standards

Maybe idk.

The point of the post was how hypocritical foids are for mocking me for my ED but then complaining about toxic beauty standards
Yep. Foids are hypoctrites. Rules for thee and not for me!

Maybe idk.

Only Chad has toxic beauty standards. Chad is the only reference that they take as "man".

I was talking to this foid online who has had it really tough. She was abused by her father and SA’d at 7 , I relate to her on a lot of things and a lot of the struggles she had in life I’ve also had. She is a Christian conservative (I assume because of her abuse has probably made sex traumatic for her), I said she would probably give in if Chad wanted to have sex but she said she wouldn’t. So I suppose we will never know

Anyway , we were discussing mental health issues and she brought up her ED. I had no idea was pica was so I asked her to explain. She said it’s when you eat non edible things, in her case it was mud and sand. She said it often comes from abuse or SA. I eat small pebbles, small pieces of glass and sand. I one ate parts of an old iPad. How she described it was bang on what I have, but I thought it was just my autism. She said theirs the possibility it’s both.

Here’s the thing. I used to get bullied (by foids) because I ate pebbles and dirt. These toilets were literally bullying me and making fun of me for an eating disorder. How fucking ironic, foids always complain about eating disorders but when a incel had one it’s fair game to pick on him. I hate foids
@Dr. Autismo @Stupid Clown another empathetic gender classic!

I just do it sometimes. Idk why.
Replace it with something like hard caramels. I think that would be nice.
Admittedly, your teeth probably still won't be the best after eating them... but it's certainly going to be better than eating rocks and glass.

I'm serious, you're going to face hell with your dental health if you don't stop as soon as you can.

Replace it with something like hard caramels. I think that would be nice.
Admittedly, your teeth probably still won't be the best after eating them... but it's certainly going to be better than eating rocks and glass.

I'm serious, you're going to face hell with your dental health if you don't stop as soon as you can.
Honestly I’m gonna rope before 25 so my dental doesn’t matter.

I do eat Carmel’s , they are my favourite sweet.

Honestly I’m gonna rope before 25 so my dental doesn’t matter.

I do eat Carmel’s , they are my favourite sweet.
I also hope you don't rope either. Even if you do, please try and take better care of your health in case you change your mind. Otherwise you'll really end up regretting it.

They're malicious. Don't expect sympathy from women

I also hope you don't rope either. Even if you do, please try and take better care of your health in case you change your mind. Otherwise you'll really end up regretting it.
It’s got to happen eventually.

Also based chainsaw man enjoyer

It’s got to happen eventually.

Also based chainsaw man enjoyer
Thanks.

If you ever need to talk, I'm always here, and I'm sure that most of us are here for you. Of course, I can understand why you would want to rope, but I would still hate to see it happen.

I used to do the same thing when I was little, I mainly ate legos, fragments of nerf bullets and small pieces of wood from my bunk bed, I used to find it therapeutic ig

I used to do the same thing when I was little, I mainly ate legos, fragments of nerf bullets and small pieces of wood from my bunk bed, I used to find it therapeutic ig
Same but that’s just all kids. It’s supposed to stop when you grow up

Same but that’s just all kids. It’s supposed to stop when you grow up
Is it? I've got autism and my old therapist thought thats why I did it, though now I'm better with it so I avoid eating stuff that isn't clean, edible stuff

Is it? I've got autism and my old therapist thought thats why I did it, though now I'm better with it so I avoid eating stuff that isn't clean, edible stuff
I thought it was. I have autism too