Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid got knocked out.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Absolutely glorious.

I was waiting for the bus today. Behind my back, a foid got knocked out (by a driver, thanks Sherlock).
She yelled and cried like a little bitch. I turned around and so her on the ground lmao. This immediately put a little smile on my face, although I was trying to hide it so that others don't see it.

When she got hit by the car, around ten people flew to her rescue. Just fucking lol at those cucks.

Made my day.

The driver should have driven over her twice to be sure

Top kek. Betas fell for the beta bait

@Damo the incel the clown is jumping around in happiness

did u get some gore pics? any crushed spine? tell me she at least got internal damage?

did u get some gore pics? any crushed spine? tell me she at least got internal damage?
No pic, sorry. I wish I had one.
And she was far from me, enough so that I couldn't see if she bled or things like that.
Firemen were called, so I guess it was pretty bad for her. How clever that she won't be able to swallow Chad's cum tonight.

She is not entitled to your help

It's not like some thug beat her for not being into him. If someone with a city job hits a girl, it's for a good reason.

It's not like some thug beat her for not being into him. If someone with a city job hits a girl, it's for a good reason.
No, she got hit by a car.
Sorry if I didn't express it properly, English isn't my mother tongue.

No, she got hit by a car.
Sorry if I didn't express it properly, English isn't my mother tongue.
No worries. If anything, I misread it (assuming driver to be bus driver)

Why? Who cares what those fags think
You aren't really aware, right?
Showing any kind of disrespect towards a foid is considered a crime by others. I don't want to fight against them in the middle of a city.

Pareg, @2340922 has been waiting for you

A foid in this gynocentric world never gets to experience the intellectual pains (loneliness, rejection) of a trucel. There's no painkillers to this and it's for a lifetime or till one ropes.

At least she got to experience the physical pain for a while - though the medic would give her a pain killer or something.

You were wise to hide your laughter, those cuckolds would've have a stampede. You should've recorded it though so you can share the joy with us

She is not entitled to your help

Kill everyone in minecraft.

I dream that I can be on the train with a foidling getting raped or something, only to get interviewed on the news asking why I didn't help, I'll tell them I'm not legally obliged to do so. The footage will show me playing chess on my phone chilling.