Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A foid from my uni mentioned her FIANCE

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I guess that makes sense, but it hit me so hard. People from my uni don't even want to talk to me, they've been ignoring me since the day 1 and not inviting me to any integration meetings, so I have no idea what their lives are like. She didn't brag or anything, she was casually talking with the teacher about corona because the class hadn't started yet and she said something about her fiance with whom she lives getting in contact with someone who has corona. Not a bf, a fiance.

While I'm still waiting for my first sleepover, fuck it, my first hug from someone outside my family (I may have received some as a toddler or something, but none in the years I can remember), foids my age are getting engaged and married. Holy fuck, I just realized some foids in my group may be married or, who knows, even have children, I'm the age when that should happen. Canada literally considers me a terrorist for complaining about my loneliness and apparently I'm not entitled to having people treat me with any respect and not outright ignoring me when I ask for their names in attempt to make friends. Meanwhile foids my age with similar interests and mental capacities live out lives like in movies. While I wallow in misery and struggle to get my homework done due to overwhelming depression, they just call their bf or a fucking FIANCE to get their fix of socialization. While I try to satiate my brain's need for human interaction by chatting with strangers online, they just call their friends and organize a sleepover. Heaven and hell. :reeeeee:

But of course it's them who are persecuted (how?) and because of that they receive support from my uni: internship programmas but only for foids, stipend programmas but only for foids! Damn, I guess I should just contemplate my privilege, sitting alone in my small room, staring at the screen which is the only source of entertainment for me. :feelsbadman:

I feel you.

Some of my old friends from middle school are now engaged or with children, fuck we played video games in LAN-houses together and now we are so distant from each other (relationship/life experience-wise), it feels so bad when you see something that will possibly never happen to you, it's pretty depressing and my suicide thoughts only got stronger lately thinking that it can't be helped :cryfeels:

I got nothing but misery, yellings, insults, so on and on. I am tired, I suffer from constant stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, should I count?

I hate that I was born tbh.

You know the majority of them are in shitty relationships and get divorce raped. Alot of bullshit goes on in the background

You went to Uni?

ye, gotta get that meme degree
corona makes it tolerable cos I have only online classes now :feelshaha:
I have no education and I earn $11.59 as a cleaner

i once met a muslim foid who also had a fiance and was pregnant at the time (she was 24 already, her husband 30). arranged marriage lol