Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A foid decided to quickly move away from me after our eyes met.

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel
★★★
Today, I was shopping alone at the supermarket, as always. I was looking at the price of the meat, and at the same time, there was a foid in the same spot. Our eyes met, and after that, she made a rather negative expression and quickly hurried away. Is it just a coincidence, or did she actually see my "bad personality" and the fact that I have an account on an incel forum?

I have experienced this as well

every time i go somewhere some girl could be laughing with her friends then as soon as she looks at me her mood changes to terrified so quickly

probably not a coincidence, that's typical foid behaviour in 2024

every time i go somewhere some girl could be laughing with her friends then as soon as she looks at me her mood changes to terrified so quickly
Its because you have a bad personality bro

Brutal lookism pill. The other day i went to walmart-like here where i live to buy alchool and the cashier (f0id) at first looked at my with disgust and then tried to not look at me :society:

Brutal, here is a hug man (no homo):

Public 1

Brutal lookism pill. The other day i went to walmart-like here where i live to buy alchool and the cashier (f0id) at first looked at my with disgust and then tried to not look at me :society:
When you see the cashier being nice to everyone expect you jfl clown world.:lul::lul:

probably not a coincidence, that's typical foid behaviour in 2024
Agree same thing happened to me.

The other women 40+ are actually quite nice to me. Gen Z women 18 to 25 on the other hand tend to either avoid, ignore or disrespect me. Gen Alpha girls think i have Serial Killer vibes or belive I intend to kidnapp them if i stand to close to them on the Bus Stop.

Gen Z women 18 to 25 on the other hand tend to either avoid, ignore or disrespect me. Gen Alpha girls think i have Serial Killer vibes or belive I intend to kidnapp them if i stand to close to them on the Bus Stop.
jfl

recent trends like #metoo, man v. bear, etc., have led to foids treating ordinary men like rapists and being bitchy af

they're simply unpleasant creatures

Last edited: