Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid called me a sand nigger today

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was working my fesikh stand when a foid came by, she said I was a filthy sand nigger and that the fish I sell smells stinky and rotten, she demanded I close shop or she'll call a health inspector. I then told her that her cunt smells like my fish, she ran away crying.

@ilieknothing @gymletethnicel

Last edited:
If she was white, you should've called her a cumwhore.

Based if not larp

Hate crime you have legal grounds to defend yourself

Larping master

You should have offered her free fesikh for a blowjob, no way she would refuse some nice fesikh.
I hear foids are highly attracted to fermented fish.

made me laugh tbh.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

dnrd low iq larp

I was working my fesikh stand when a foid came by, she said I was a filthy sand nigger and that the fish I sell smells stinky and rotten, she demanded I close shop or she'll call a health inspector. I then told her that her cunt smells like my fish, she ran away crying.

Should have punched her and cried racism it would be interesting to see who the jewlice would side with

in dreams anything can happen.

I’m surprised the foid didn’t buy a fesikh to have sex with it

whhy is a white woman in sand nigger territory

Sounds like larp.

Based tho.

Go jihad on her ass in soldier of fortune game, mang

I like fesikh. Fesikh is life.

I got laughed at my a group of foids while riding my bike it happened so much I felt numb

Dumb whore. The smell off fesikh protably had reminded her of her own vaginal problems :forcedsmile:

Based i would have done the same

Sounds larp as fuck.

Keep up the good work! By putting these fishy foids in their place.

You should've stolen her in order to have a steady supply of fresh rotten fesikh

sounds like larp but kinda funny still