Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A fish asking a shark how to be a predator

qplein

qplein

Greycel

his face is curved somehow, got prescribed glassed and without them his eyes about to fall out, but the amazing red pill have a solution for him but only behind a paywall

Bottom guy belongs here

Being an incel is like being a carrot asking a potato how to be mashed

his face is curved somehow, got prescribed glassed and without them his eyes about to fall out, but the amazing red pill have a solution for him but only behind a paywall

tbh he could fix his face, but he'd need atleast over 30k of disposable money

VideoGameCoper

This is the same guy who was talking to @Sasukecel as well

This is the same guy who was talking to @Sasukecel as well
I find it strange that he's actually recommending this guy to get surgery for his eyes but he made fun of @Sasukecel for wanting to get surgery for his nose and ears. Hypocritical

I find it strange that he's actually recommending this guy to get surgery for his eyes but he made fun of @Sasukecel for wanting to get surgery for his nose and ears. Hypocritical
It's hypocritical. He accepts hair transplant surgery, lasik surgery, for hair and the eyes, but nose and ears is not ok.

Obviously that's objectively incorrect.

He benefited from an unfair society and he doesn't know what he's talking about. The thing is he has the social skills, I don't, so he automatically wins.

I'm going to make a final post that will get me banned.

It's hypocritical. He accepts hair transplant surgery, lasik surgery, for hair and the eyes, but nose and ears is not ok.

Obviously that's objectively incorrect.

He benefited from an unfair society and he doesn't know what he's talking about. The thing is he has the social skills, I don't, so he automatically wins.

I'm going to make a final post that will get me banned.
Didn't you say you're going leave .is and come back later?

dude should of not let him on the call
that guy is clearly fucked but the tyrone is evil and doesnt give a fuck

Brutal mogging

Didn't you say you're going leave .is and come back later?
I've come back to say my last post which will get me banned. There's no point in waiting if I'm just going to expose myself to be banned in the future. It's only concealing the truth for longer.

I've come back to say my last post which will get me banned. There's no point in waiting if I'm just going to expose myself to be banned in the future. It's only concealing the truth for longer.
Interesting, I look forward to your last post then brocel

Another trucel popped up, holy shit this guy's business is scamming truecels

Screenshot 2024 0808 164926

You’ll be back
All of our souls are bound to this site and theres no escape

how the fuck do people do this shit and not feel any guilt
might as well get stage 4 cancer patients on and tell them everything is gonna be ok
He probably has Stacy slobbering on his cock under the desk which is why he couldn't give less of a fuck about the truecel.