Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A few words on normie's behavior pattern.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I just watched the video on which the dyke girl talks about ostracizing Nikolas Cruz and justifies it in the end. This doesn't surprise me at all. Normans believe they're endowned with a superior moral code on whose premises alone they are allowed to pass judgement on you. Those so-called opressed groups " dykes, gays, the idiots from black lives matter etc.." do not represent any counter culture, in fact, those people are the upholders of norman rule. They'll do everything to be accepted by the dominant social group. They will not think twice before joining forces with normans to gang up on you. Just look at cuck tears, for instance. Some of those people are not even heterossexual, and yet they're more than happy to join normans on their quest to bully us. I go to a very liberal university, however, do you guys think I'm accepted by them? No, I'm not. I'm treated as wallpaper, just an invisible person who doesn't even deserve a good-morning, or a hello. Even though we see each other everyday, they pretend they don't know me. Even the progressive kids with dyed hair, piercing and tattoos do that.

It doesn't matter what niche becomes the new fad . It's all a rehash of norman mentality which can be summarized as acceptance of that which is familiar and utter hatred towards anything different. These same people who claim to be the champions of a progressive order would not think twice before murdering us in the most brutal manner. We're still stuck in the dark ages of norman rule. Nothing has changed in thousands of years. Gays, dykes and women have left the plantation and we have occupited their place instead. Now, it's their turn to bully us. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how nice you try to be. People used to tell me I was too quiet and should open up more. I listened to their advice, but nothing has changed. I was just seen a fool. This is getting too long.... bear in mind, guys, that normans fight with hatred and then they wonder why the people they have opressed rise up to bite their asses.

Sheep will always follow the herd.

It's always the people on the margins and whose grip in mainstream society is tenuous that attack the most viciously. El Goblina needs to remember she's one societal shift away from being perceived as scum again.

nicolaz cruz was also a normie who had a gf so im indifferent to both parties involved.

however saying that trying to justifying bullying is fucking disgusting by this female.

Most Normies are self righteous hypocrites and they just alter reality and facts in order to do that. "Tehee I'm so nice and kind but this weird loser can fuck off"

Most Normies are self righteous hypocrites and they just alter reality and facts in order to do that. "Tehee I'm so nice and kind but this weird loser can fuck off"
Women pillar their awareness of validity/ sufficient span of engagement only on what gives them power/ prominence/ prowess/ LMS/ dominarchical value in the eyes of others. Women want to be among those who never get disqualified by being with the magna-tier of humanity. They wanna qualify for those who are prone to disqualify via anyone who holds any footing straying away from perfection ...perfection from a primal/ evolutionary/ utility/ ability sense. One we can all recognize with our primal neurocircuitry. They wanna do this because women are innately delighting in being tyrannical. But they lack the attention span from lacking a pain resilience to focus... to even know why, or care they like to be tyrannogamous shadow oppressor cunts.

I never liked the SJW and progressive crowd. I ahve always expected them to be obnoxious, selfish and hostile. Plus they are cowards who hide in the herd of the powerful (the government and media). Great behavioral analysis @Robinxyz

I just watched the video on which the dyke girl talks about ostracizing Nikolas Cruz and justifies it in the end. This doesn't surprise me at all. Normans believe they're endowned with a superior moral code on whose premises alone they are allowed to pass judgement on you. Those so-called opressed groups " dykes, gays, the idiots from black lives matter etc.." do not represent any counter culture, in fact, those people are the upholders of norman rule. They'll do everything to be accepted by the dominant social group. They will not think twice before joining forces with normans to gang up on you. Just look at cuck tears, for instance. Some of those people are not even heterossexual, and yet they're more than happy to join normans on their quest to bully us. I go to a very liberal university, however, do you guys think I'm accepted by them? No, I'm not. I'm treated as wallpaper, just an invisible person who doesn't even deserve a good-morning, or a hello. Even though we see each other everyday, they pretend they don't know me. Even the progressive kids with dyed hair, piercing and tattoos do that.

It doesn't matter what niche becomes the new fad . It's all a rehash of norman mentality which can be summarized as acceptance of that which is familiar and utter hatred towards anything different. These same people who claim to be the champions of a progressive order would not think twice before murdering us in the most brutal manner. We're still stuck in the dark ages of norman rule. Nothing has changed in thousands of years. Gays, dykes and women have left the plantation and we have occupited their place instead. Now, it's their turn to bully us. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how nice you try to be. People used to tell me I was too quiet and should open up more. I listened to their advice, but nothing has changed. I was just seen a fool. This is getting too long.... bear in mind, guys, that normans fight with hatred and then they wonder why the people they have opressed rise up to bite their asses.
Nowadays, LGBT is just another clique. Incels are usually outcasts among outcasts, hence why they are bullied by everyone