Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A few notes on the intersectionality of race and inceldom ("High IQ"cels: GTFIH)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Dear ethnicels:

If you are reading this forum, you are probably not very privileged (in the sexual, social, or cultural sense). You might have spent much of life being bullied by other males. You are probably at the very bottom of the social hierarchy. So how do you feel when a bunch of pink-haired loudmouthed feminists stride up to you and insist that you are privileged, that you are an oppressor? When they accuse you (and your skinny, 5'5, 130-pound frame) of perpetuating toxic masculinity?

You'd laugh in their face, of course. You'd be pissed.

Whenever you label a certain group of people as privileged, the least privileged individuals within that group feels marginalized; they feel disregarded from the debate at hand. And that's what happens when ethnicels blurt out "JBW" or "just SEAmaxx bro". It's unfair to lump white incels in with white men as a whole.

Please do take the time to explain to incels of European descent as to why we face unique struggles, without discounting or invalidating their own experiences. Even though the cultural or interpersonal catalyst(s) behind our circumstances may vary from incel to incel, we are all here for a similar reason.

Dear whitecels:

Here's what you need to understand about being a ricecel or a currycel in the West. There is something inescapable about being Asian. Clearly, that has nothing to do with work ethic or our predisposition to criminality. In the United States, Asian-Americans outearn European-Americans and are more likely to attain a bachelor's. If we are somehow worse human beings, that's not reflected in terms of our socioeconomic outcomes.

Rather, it's the fact that we will always be perceived negatively -- as "effeminate", as "nerdy", as "robotic", as "weird" -- even if we make good choices in life. For reasons which basically boil down to crude stereotyping.

It's not really a surprise that Harvard, the eminent academic institution in North America, rated Asian-Americans with lower, vague "personality" scores, even for applicants they have never met. So would it really be a stretch to suggest that foids (even Asian foids) engage in similar logical pitfalls? Is it really that hard for you to acknowledge that a good number of ethnicels are psychosexually handicapped because many of us are instantaneously judged as uninteresting automatons who are good at calculus and nothing else?

This is not to suggest that ethnicels necessarily have it worse than white incels (or vice versa), but to suggest that some ethnicels face specific problems that whitecels don't. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
This oddly feels like one of those 'cultural and racial sensitivity' training module.

its over. just go ER if you are not white

this seems like a roundabout way of trying to incite racebait tbh.

as a mayocel ill agree that ethnicels have it worse that.

however people who preach JBW and just go asia bro lack any critical thinking whatsoever

however people who preach JBW and just go asia bro lack any critical thinking whatsoever
Blurting out cliches with incel lingo is a general problem of this board. It has improved, but it's still there. People not reflecting on anything, just saying "haha, it's over, you're a cuck, bro"

Dear ethnicels:

If you are reading this forum, you are probably not very privileged (in the sexual, social, or cultural sense). You might have spent much of life being bullied by other males. You are probably at the very bottom of the social hierarchy. So how do you feel when a bunch of pink-haired loudmouthed feminists stride up to you and insist that you are privileged, that you are an oppressor? When they accuse you (and your skinny, 5'5, 130-pound frame) of perpetuating toxic masculinity?

You'd laugh in their face, of course. You'd be pissed.

Whenever you label a certain group of people as privileged, the least privileged individuals within that group feels marginalized; they feel disregarded from the debate at hand. And that's what happens when ethnicels blurt out "JBW" or "just SEAmaxx bro". It's unfair to lump white incels in with white men as a whole.

Please do take the time to explain to incels of European descent as to why we face unique struggles, without discounting or invalidating their own experiences. Even though the cultural or interpersonal catalyst(s) behind our circumstances may vary from incel to incel, we are all here for a similar reason.

Dear whitecels:

Here's what you need to understand about being a ricecel or a currycel in the West. There is something inescapable about being Asian. Clearly, that has nothing to do with work ethic or our predisposition to criminality. In the United States, Asian-Americans outearn European-Americans and are more likely to attain a bachelor's. If we are somehow worse human beings, that's not reflected in terms of our socioeconomic outcomes.

Rather, it's the fact that we will always be perceived negatively -- as "effeminate", as "nerdy", as "robotic", as "weird" -- even if we make good choices in life. For reasons which basically boil down to crude stereotyping.

It's not really a surprise that Harvard, the eminent academic institution in North America, rated Asian-Americans with lower, vague "personality" scores, even for applicants they have never met. So would it really be a stretch to suggest that foids (even Asian foids) engage in similar logical pitfalls? Is it really that hard for you to acknowledge that a good number of ethnicels are psychosexually handicapped because many of us are instantaneously judged as uninteresting automatons who are good at calculus and nothing else?

This is not to suggest that ethnicels necessarily have it worse than white incels (or vice versa), but to suggest that some ethnicels face specific problems that whitecels don't. Just something to think about.
cope, just travel to SEA bro

No? Asian people are the same, so of course they are not interesting, imagine dating someone like everyone LMAO

Basically Asians have no sexual dimorphism in their own race, they all have the same cat eyes, they all have the same hair, they all have the same skin type, they all have the same nose type, they all have a round face that looks like a child, of course they will be rejected, this is the real BlackPill.

Why go to Asia if you can get a prostitute? Tickets to Asia will cost more than a prostitute and you won't have to settle for some third world pussy.

I'm white and I never deny that currycels and ricecels have it hard, especially currycels. But I don't buy the "if you're non white you're ALWAYS at a disadvantage" thing. Maybe it's true in the US but here in Europe non whites are always married with children, or at least they have a gf. Srsly, arabs and turks almost all get married by 20-25. Blacks always go from dating one black girl to another, they're almost never single.

And all those groups are very strongly against racemixing. I've heard so many turks say I wouldn't date a non turk, a black say I wouldn't date a non black etc

And of course you must not have done the tinder experiments with yourself to see for fact

BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD TO RELOCATE TO ASIA , LOSE MY JOB AND LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE.

fucking retard child.

Why go to Asia if you can get a prostitute? Tickets to Asia will cost more than a prostitute and you won't have to settle for some third world pussy.

I agree with you honestly.

A lot of SEAmaxxers are there to "buy" a relationship -- companionship not for an hour but for a month.

If a mock relationship is what you're looking for, as opposed to casual sex, then SEA is the better choice financially. Most people probably don't have the budget to buy a white foid's companionship for a whole month.

No? Asian people are the same, so of course they are not interesting, imagine dating someone like everyone LMAO

Basically Asians have no sexual dimorphism in their own race, they all have the same cat eyes, they all have the same hair, they all have the same skin type, they all have the same nose type, they all have a round face that looks like a child, of course they will be rejected, this is the real BlackPill.
thats not the problem man. do you think roasties would have a problem dating a race consisting only of chads who all look alike? the reason ricelces have low smv is because we have shit facial features, height and frame

Last edited:
thats not the problem man. do you think roasties would have a problem dating a race consisting only of chads who all look alike? the reason ricelces have low smv because is we have shit facial features, height and frame

Exactly. Not to mention unflattering stereotypes about ricecels' private parts.

Blurting out cliches with incel lingo is a general problem of this board. It has improved, but it's still there. People not reflecting on anything, just saying "haha, it's over, you're a cuck, bro"
cope, just travel to SEA bro
JFL

OP so what you're trying to say is whites may have it easier but there's white that are just as fucked as ethnics?

Wouldn't have known....

GO Columbine NOW

No whitecel has really denied that curries are bottom of the barrel tbh. It's one of the things they are consistent about.

its over. just go ER if you are not white

JFL skin color is cope projected maxilla > race literally the cause of inceldom is a few mm precisely 0.22 mm actually

What do you want us to do about it?

Ethnic men who grew up in Europe have experienced racism throughout their lives. From the kindergarten to the adulthood. Old White people remember the good old days when the population was 100 % White. To me America seems less racist than Europe tbh.

thats not the problem man. do you think roasties would have a problem dating a race consisting only of chads who all look alike? the reason ricelces have low smv is because we have shit facial features, height and frame

Basically that's what I said, I mean, I agree with you, I didn't say they are not attractive just because they look alike, what still a problem, but I showed all the flaws they have, their eyes are positive and have a good size, but it is round, and fully hooded, but even hooded it does not appear to have bone and fat available in the eyebrows, which is strange, they all have the same smooth, extremely round face, without sexual dimorphism in the race itself, since men are angular not round, which is why many may find Asian women attractive, because they have good characteristics, while men don't seem to have masculine characteristics.

To OP.

JBW = White manlet scummer with 5/10 face, dropped civic, and a bag of weed has higher SMV than 6'0, 7/10 face ethnicel pulling $120k.

Harvard is simply keeping Asians out to preserve Black, and Hispanic quotas for SJW affirmative action prizes. Too many Asians score so well, that some artificial way to dock them as a group has to be created.

JFL skin color is cope projected maxilla > race literally the cause of inceldom is a few mm precisely 0.22 mm actually
its not about skin man. whites just have better facial structures
Basically that's what I said, I mean, I agree with you, I didn't say they are not attractive just because they look alike
lol

BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD TO RELOCATE TO ASIA , LOSE MY JOB AND LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE.

fucking retard child.
Don't need to learn Filipino, 90% of them speak English. Can't afford to lose your job? You'll get a above average job from being white in PH. This is basic lookism shit bro. Get with it

Don't need to learn Filipino, 90% of them speak English. Can't afford to lose your job? You'll get a above average job from being white in PH. This is basic lookism shit bro. Get with it
its a hard pill to swallow but this is pretty accurate. even if you dont have any applicable skills you will most likely find a job teaching english or in marketing.

To OP.

JBW = White manlet scummer with 5/10 face, dropped civic, and a bag of weed has higher SMV than 6'0, 7/10 face ethnicel pulling $120k.
Good point. Especially given that someone driving a Civic and someone earning $120k might not necessarily move in the same social circles. Someone earning $120k will most likely live next to, be friends with, and be colleagues with individuals who earn a similar amount, and location factors into SMV.

its a hard pill to swallow but this is pretty accurate. even if you dont have any applicable skills you will most likely find a job teaching english or in marketing.
This. You don't need anything more than a high school diploma if you want to teach English to 5-year-olds in Asia. But I don't think SEAmaxxing is a good option for white incels who are already working a stable mid-career job.

fucking retard child.

You make pretty good points about employment as well as language and cultural barriers.

But I don't think you deserve sympathy points for not being able to afford to move. You don't even have, say, $5k saved up? Huh?
Ethnic men who grew up in Europe have experienced racism throughout their lives. From the kindergarten to the adulthood. Old White people remember the good old days when the population was 100 % White. To me America seems less racist than Europe tbh.

Being ethnic in America sucks ass too. I think it's far more bearable if you're in a diverse, somewhat educated metropolitan area. No shit, I once took a road trip where I had to travel through Pennsylvania and it was depressing as fuck. Roadkill and illiterate Trump chimps everywhere. One ignorant gas station clerk complimented my English out of nowhere...like, OK? I've been speaking this language all my life.

I think it's better to be ethnic in Western Europe than to be ethnic in the United States because Eurocops aren't incompetent, trigger-happy pigs on a power trip. I've been treated somewhat politely by security and customs every time I land in Heathrow or Schiphol or Charles de Gaulle. My experiences at ORD or LAX or JFK all sucked ass.

Last edited:

ofc bro because people give u a job u know nothing about just based on your skin colour.

your so obnoxiously retarded ur going on ignore, bet u wont even be on this forum in 2 yrs.

ofc bro because people give u a job u know nothing about just based on your skin colour.

your so obnoxiously retarded ur going on ignore, bet u wont even be on this forum in 2 yrs.
low iq retard. "hurrdduurr people don't get jobs based off looks, its all talent hurr durr" fucking stupid bitch

Good point. Especially given that someone driving a Civic and someone earning $120k might not necessarily move in the same social circles. Someone earning $120k will most likely live next to, be friends with, and be colleagues with individuals who earn a similar amount, and location factors into SMV.

Being ethnic in America sucks ass too. I think it's far more bearable if you're in a diverse, somewhat educated metropolitan area. No shit, I once took a road trip where I had to travel through Pennsylvania and it was depressing as fuck. Roadkill and illiterate Trump chimps everywhere. One ignorant gas station clerk complimented my English out of nowhere...like, OK? I've been speaking this language all my life.

I think it's better to be ethnic in Western Europe than to be ethnic in the United States because Eurocops aren't incompetent, trigger-happy pigs on a power trip. I've been treated somewhat politely by security and customs every time I land in Heathrow or Schiphol or Charles de Gaulle. My experiences at ORD or LAX or JFK all sucked ass.
If you are going to equalize for soceioconomic status, the lesser White guy of the same status would still have higher SMV. I'm going as far to say that it cuts across socieoeconomic tiers, and the lesser White is still higher SMV, pulling down $35k.

I would disagree to a point. American can for sure suck. I'm familiar with the deep south, appalachia, and middle Murrica, and grew up on the left coast. There is a lot of prejudice in the States, but try Germany on for size. Just visited this summer, and got a lot of hateful stares, lots of negativity. I always had positive feelings for Germany because I envisioned it as a highly sophisticated, cosmopolitan technocracy. That was not a realistic conception of what it turned out to be, and while there were nice folks, the distaste for non Whites was super apparent.