Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A few millimeters of bone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Only a few millimeters of bone could have changed our lives entirely. Thoughts?

Only a few millimeters of bone could have changed our lives entirely. Thoughts?

That's been indisputable fact for many years now, although some need more than a few millimeters.

I need cm not mm

Yeah you're probably one of the people who need cm instead of mm.

Join the club. I literally have zero chin, no jawbone, cheekbones, or brows. I'm a literal zipperhead flathead whatever. I'm ugly as FUCK.

bone helps but I need to change my race

I don’t know man. I start to hate western societies more and more. A few millimeters of bone might have granted me free se, more recognition and possibly a more active social life.

zero chin, no jawbone, cheekbones, or brows.
oh shit, et tu? yeah my face is flat as hell, its not even face fat, when I press with my fingers its just flat, no fat. Complete lack of definition, side profile obviously gone to hell but its noticeable from the front too jfl. The way light falls on my face and fails to make a shadow makes me want to go ER.

I don’t know man. I start to hate western societies more and more. A few millimeters of bone might have granted me free se, more recognition and possibly a more active social life.

As if chink societies this isn't exacerbated more

I'm curry
My condolences.
But honestly currently I hate it more to be a whitecel. We are the biggest cucks on this planeT, perhaps even in human history.
Currycels will still exist in 100 years while we die out.
I hope this helps you coping.

oh shit, et tu? yeah my face is flat as hell, its not even face fat, when I press with my fingers its just flat, no fat. Complete lack of definition, side profile obviously gone to hell but its noticeable from the front too jfl. The way light falls on my face and fails to make a shadow makes me want to go ER.

Swallow the blackpill like I have, and just realize the world isn't fair and it is what it is. This mindset has helped me tremendously. I simply laugh at all the foids who constantly go insane when they realize the photoshop job on their left front tooth isn't white enough. Just laugh and mock the world.

Or if you have a job you can get enough money for plastic surgery, but the long-term consequences for that, I heard, aren't great.
My condolences.
But honestly currently I hate it more to be a whitecel. We are the biggest cucks on this planeT, perhaps even in human history.
Currycels will still exist in 100 years while we die out.
I hope this helps you coping.

I would say that although we have curries, there are a lot of curries who are trying to become whiter every day. There's a reason why the curry foids who are allowed to have freedom, usually marry white men. I think over time, whites will outlast everyone simply because everyone in East, Southeast, and South Asia want to be white so bad.
As if chink societies this isn't exacerbated more

As a half chink half filipino shortcel cuck we have the flattest faces on earth, and even if we ascend to Chang level, that's not enough to get foids to date us in the west.

Swallow the blackpill like I have, and just realize the world isn't fair and it is what it is.
I have taken the blackpill and recognise its validity, but will never be able to come to terms with it, or ever accept it. The injustice of the planet will always fill me with hate.

I have taken the blackpill and recognise its validity, but will never be able to come to terms with it, or ever accept it. The injustice of the planet will always fill me with hate.

True. I'm 36, and I'm a ricecel and we are the ultimate copemasters so I guess it will be different for you if you are white. In my culture at least, there's a reason why the karate master, the old enlightened buddhist monk, etc. are so revered. They have mastered the ways of the cope. I suggest you try, but given the cultural separation, I understand if you can't. I see it as a better alternative than to go full ER imo.

But then again it's my opinion. As a rice, it never began for us, so I guess we never came into this world with any potential, so mindsets will be different.

True. I'm 36, and I'm a ricecel and we are the ultimate copemasters so I guess it will be different for you if you are white. In my culture at least, there's a reason why the karate master, the old enlightened buddhist monk, etc. are so revered. They have mastered the ways of the cope. I suggest you try, but given the cultural separation, I understand if you can't. I see it as a better alternative than to go full ER imo.

But then again it's my opinion. As a rice, it never began for us, so I guess we never came into this world with any potential, so mindsets will be different.
oh, im not white. which explains my complete lack of facial bone definition
feels like im running out of copes and time, might try to get a job soon

oh, im not white. which explains my complete lack of facial bone definition
feels like im running out of copes and time, might try to get a job soon
what is your race brocel

and for those cms I need 25k to fix it all.