Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A few black pills from my jury duty experience.

Should I give guilty or not guilty

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I got selected on a jury for a child rape case involving Lebanese Muslims. It’s an uncle who was fiddling around with two sand nigger whores and now they are grown up and seeking justice. Further details here:

So during jury selection they randomly pick you by drawing you out like a lottery but the prosecution or defence can challenge and you don’t get picked. It was interesting that the prosecution challenged every single non-white male except me, for one of them the officer didn’t even finish saying his number and the prosecution whore said “challenge”.

I have no idea why the prosecution would do this and why they were okay with me. The only difference with me I can think of is that I look very young (teens or early 20s) and maybe the prosecution thought I was a feminist zoomer maybe? Most ethnic males were aged or were balding. Also I was wearing this shirt:

IMG 2571

One of my fellow jurors also noticed this. It was a fat middle aged white South African Afrikaans speaking whore asking why I got picked being an “Indian male” and the fat foid always interrogates me about Islam not treating foids well (I said I want halal meals cause otherwise I get ham sandwiches).

Another black pill I noticed is that there are two male cumskin jurors with me and they are both married to noodlewhores JFL. One to a Korean and the other to a Jap.

What did the defence say what was his side of the story, any proof or just larp

What did the defence say what was his side of the story, any proof or just larp
The defence is the pedo uncle, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty so he hasn’t said anything yet. His lawyer is grilling the foids though looking for holes in their story and outright said they were conspiring

The defence is the pedo uncle, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty so he hasn’t said anything yet. His lawyer is grilling the foids though looking for holes in their story and outright said they were conspiring
Do you believe he is an actual pedo, or what?? I will never believe a womans side until there is evidence till then the man is always right

Do you believe he is an actual pedo, or what?? I will never believe a womans side until there is evidence till then the man is always right
Tbh I really do think he did those things, the foids stories sounded convincing but I don’t think there is enough evidence

Tbh I really do think he did those things, the foids stories sounded convincing but I don’t think there is enough evidence
Cant trust a bitch personally, all the inceldom aside, anyone can make a good story but if there is no evidence then it cant be legally charged, thats how the law works or well thats how it should work but watch it get bent over for foids and chad and we get the bad treatment. Women get a lighter jail sentence compared to men that commited the SAME CRIME. FUCK WOMEN, FUCK THE LAW, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, FUCK CHAD, FUCK EVERYONE

No proof no guilt, fuck 'em