Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A femoid told me she was a victim of sex trafficking because she willingly had sex for drugs

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
These whores are literally incapable of taking a single shred of responsibility for their actions.

Peak :feelsclown:world mang

These whores are literally incapable of taking a single shred of responsibility for their actions.

this is how most "rape" happens btw

Women are taught nothing is their fault

Exactly what I came to say when I read the title. What do you expect tho. They are genetically incapable of surviving in the world without a man by their side. That's why you see all foids around you have one of the following:
-Good relationship with their dad(i.e. he takes care of her in every absolute way)
-Some beta guy friends who they keep on a short leash (who are not completely incompetent, just incompetent to fuck her)
- Boyfriend/s