Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a femoid stood next to me in the elevator

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
i was going up a floor and i went to the far corener. it got really full and the femoid was shorter than me, she was looking away from me but i could smell her hair. it was a good 8 inches from me, and her shoulder was touching my arm

tbh i am not entirely dissappointed with this experience. she smelled quite pleasant and it felt like i was creating a strong bond with her.

this thinking is however blatant kufr and haram. inshAllah i will find a wife someday.

You're a larper, a kufr yourself. Jfl at calling somebody else a kufr when you're one yourself.

A few times, ive seen girls walk up 4 stories worth of stairs to avoid being in the same elevator as me.

Jfl @ being this bluepilled and cucked.

suprised she didn't press the emergency button

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're a larper, a kufr yourself. Jfl at calling somebody else a kufr when you're one yourself.

tbh what else am i supposed to do? i did not seek out the situation alone. i will use it to push me to find a wife even more, not fall into the canyons of shirk and kufr

opsec said:
tbh what else am i supposed to do? i did not seek out the situation alone. i will use it to push me to find a wife even more, not fall into the canyons of shirk and kufr

First step is to say the shahada brah.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
First step is to say the shahada brah.

i say it every day really.

i was reading these threads earlier. i think ill make a new thread about it because of how hilarious this is

https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/7mq35x/cuckolding_gone_wrong/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4wcntm/wife_and_i_tried_cuckolding_big_regret/

https://np.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/4ocogf/cuckolding_disaster/

upon completion of these reads, i immediately made wudu and prayed 8 rakat and listened to surah al-Fath.

these posts are pure smokestacks of kufr and shaytan, doesnt it disgust you reading it? jazakAllahu khayrn brother, im not sure if u really meant calling me a kuffar but that is far from the truth tbh

opsec said:
i say it every day really.

i was reading these threads earlier. i think ill make a new thread about it because of how hilarious this is

https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/7mq35x/cuckolding_gone_wrong/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4wcntm/wife_and_i_tried_cuckolding_big_regret/

https://np.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/4ocogf/cuckolding_disaster/

upon completion of these reads, i immediately made wudu and prayed 8 rakat and listened to surah al-Fath.

these posts are pure smokestacks of kufr and shaytan, doesnt it disgust you reading it? jazakAllahu khayrn brother, im not sure if u really meant calling me a kuffar but that is far from the truth tbh

I call you a kuffar because you say things you wouldn't say if you studied Islam. Do some research.

Being forced into close quarters with an FHO is interesting.

We get to smell their scent, they get to be disgusted. kek

Damn, I would have been scared that i'd get charged with a rape accusation.

lol the amount of times ive been in an elevator and a female is there with me too, i always feel like she thinks im going to attack her, but im not wrong in this sort of belief, since women have admitted that a sight of an ugly male = creepy and predatory.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, I would have been scared that i'd get charged with a rape accusation.

security cameras are thankfully on our side in that situation ( false rape claim). And if a cuck in the security department tried to erase footage, then itd be obvious.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol the amount of times ive been in an elevator and a female is there with me too, i always feel like she thinks im going to attack her, but im not wrong in this sort of belief, since women have admitted that a sight of an ugly male = creepy and predatory.

security cameras are thankfully on our side in that situation ( false rape claim). And if a cuck in the security department tried to erase footage, then itd be obvious.

Security cameras really are a life saver. You'd hear more rape accusations if it weren't for cameras.

Zielony4 said:
Security cameras really are a life saver. You'd hear more rape accusations if it weren't for cameras.

sadly enough there are still plenty of situations/ scenarios/ places where no security camera and those poor men get locked up in prison for doing nothing, while the evil female reaps the benefits = beta cuck orbiters, money compensation. And when the male comes out of prison = little to no job prospects, shunned by society, death threats.

That nice smelling hair is being viciously pulled by Chad as he fucks her doggystyle in the backseat of his car

Very interesting story, kept me on the edge of my seat.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I call you a kuffar because you say things you wouldn't say if you studied Islam. Do some research.

Shouldn't make takfir like that bro, not a light thing

z2020 said:
Shouldn't make takfir like that bro, not a light thing

Kill yourself, I know larpers when I see them.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

So much so for your "moral compass" HAHAHA
Reported.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I will, don't worry about that

Did you at least try to grab her ass or something "by accident"?

opsec said:
i was going up a floor and i went to the far corener. it got really full and the femoid was shorter than me, she was looking away from me but i could smell her hair. it was a good 8 inches from me, and her shoulder was touching my arm

tbh i am not entirely dissappointed with this experience. she smelled quite pleasant and it felt like i was creating a strong bond with her.

this thinking is however blatant kufr and haram. inshAllah i will find a wife someday.

astaghfirullah

z2020 said:
I will, don't worry about that

Wtf no.

FeminismsCancer said:
So much so for your "moral compass" HAHAHA
Reported.

You aren't laughing, you're crying.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

no bro. u can only make takfir on things like not praying five times a day or not making up missed prayers, not believing in the shahadah, casually comitting shirk etc.

just because a brother is misinformed on other things doesnt mean u cant fix it. i go to jummah every friday too, i never miss.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Wtf no.

You aren't laughing, you're crying.

No, I'm not. I have to laugh at your blatant double standards.

Lvl32wizard said:
Did you at least try to grab her ass or something "by accident"?

never. this is zinah (adultery), a major sin.

Captvic said:
That nice smelling hair is being viciously pulled by Chad as he fucks her doggystyle in the backseat of his car

very good point.

opsec said:
no bro. u can only make takfir on things like not praying five times a day or not making up missed prayers, not believing in the shahadah, casually comitting shirk etc.

just because a brother is misinformed on other things doesnt mean u cant fix it. i go to jummah every friday too, i never miss.
If you were Muslim you wouldn't support kafirs like Daesh larping as Muslims. Even if you do all that, by supporting Daesh your Muslim title gets revoked. Remember that daesh's victims are always Muslims.

FeminismsCancer said:

Point out my "blatant double standards," your lack of critical thinking does not equal to me having "double standards." It's not my problem you are too low IQ to understand the differences.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Point out my "blatant double standards," your lack of critical thinking does not equal to me having "double standards." It's not my problem you are too low IQ to understand the differences.

And disingenuous at that.
Wants a few incels to kill themselves.
Freaks out at me rejoicing over dead normies who mock incels.

FeminismsCancer said:
And disingenuous at that.
Wants a few incels to kill themselves.
Freaks out at me rejoicing over dead normies who mock incels.

I don't give a shit about degenerates who make fun of us. Nor was I freakin out. Pretty sure you meant killing innocent people. If you weren't then of course I don't give a shit. But if you did then based on religious values I couldn't agree with that, and for that you called me a bluepilled female normie inceltear.

fakecel females will do anything to get away from incel

RREEEEEEEEE said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
opsec said:
If you were Muslim you wouldn't support kafirs like Daesh larping as Muslims. Even if you do all that, by supporting Daesh your Muslim title gets revoked. Remember that daesh's victims are always Muslims.

FeminismsCancer said:

Too many ppl LARPing as muslims on this site kek.
You can idd see they are LARPers because they spam words Daesh uses, they are that Low-IQ kek

Cynistic said:
Too many ppl LARPing as muslims on this site kek.
You can idd see they are LARPers because they spam words Daesh uses, they are that Low-IQ kek

Yeah exactly, it's easy to identify the larpers on here. Jfl at larping as a Muslim on an incel forum.

Haven't got many chances to be close but only being a few feet away is pretty amazing I cannot imagine how incredible it would be to not be unattractive.