Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A femoid asked me for directions today

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Looks like those 50 showers and 40 haircuts per day are finally paying off.:feelzez:

So you brag? :chad: :banhammer:

Chad detected :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You should have fled, it could have been a trap.

JoinedJan 29, 2019

chads.is strike again..

Did you send her the opposite direction or what? I was expecting something like that.

A group of low IQ foids asked me for directions to a party we were literally standing right outside. You could hear the music coming from the building and normalfags hanging around outside. They were on the exact street by the exact building where the name was clearly written.

Initially i ignored them but the bitches stood around awkwardly. So gave them the wrong directions kek. Sent them all the way out the street and up the main road. Fucking dumb whores

you'd send her to wrong direction tbh

A group of low IQ foids asked me for directions to a party we were literally standing right outside. You could hear the music coming from the building and normalfags hanging around outside. They were on the exact street by the exact building where the name was clearly written.

Initially i ignored them but the bitches stood around awkwardly. So gave them the wrong directions kek. Sent them all the way out the street and up the main road. Fucking dumb whores

asshole player

Good job OP, u helped a degenerate whore meet up with chad while u rot.

Should’ve sent her the directions to hell