Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A female was using a bench at the gym, I went and started using the bench next to hers...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
and she moved away, females are legit frightened of me.

A gym with females is bullshit, it becomes a cuckfest

ethnics always scare females away. The one thing we mog whites at. It's not a good thing.

ethnics always scare females away. The one thing we mog whites at. It's not a good thing.
Being a 6' jacked sand nigger with a beard, females are frightened of me. If I were to try to cold approach, females would call the cops.

No bro, don't say that. Ethnics can mog whites in other aspects as well. For example street shitting

Meh, sometimes Indians will take the equipment / treadmill next to me and there's nothing more I want to do except gtfo of there so I can see where she's coming from.

Jfl if you're not always taking over the equipment foids are using and ruining their workouts by exploiting their unwillingness to talk to you.

Jfl if you're not always taking over the equipment foids are using and ruining their workouts by exploiting their unwillingness to talk to you.
I didn't even talk to her, and the bench was about 2 meters away from her.

that is exactly what would happen to me if i ever went to a public gym

I can't stand gym thots. That and the brutal mogging are what make the gym difficult for incels

A lot of guests here, did this post trigger someone?

I thought you were gonna say she asked if she could work in with you. Was about to call you :chad:

ask her if she needs a spot

I didn't even talk to her, and the bench was about 2 meters away from her.
That's why you should have taken her bench. Then she'd have had to choose whether to interact with you or fuck off.

That's why you should have taken her bench. Then she'd have had to choose whether to interact with you or fuck off.
She'd complain to gym staff and get me kicked out.

and she moved away, females are legit frightened of me.

I used to have the same effect in gyms. That's why I only work out at home or biking/swimming nowadays. Women in gyms always kept two machine widths away from me at all times.

At least you're big. I'm scrawny and short so it's not like I could convince myself I'm too intimidating. And yeah I'm curry but I never smell and I don't even stare at girls in gyms. I try to ignore them.

In the end it was too depressing to keep going to gyms so I just stopped going.

Its because your ethnic bro
Ethnics cant even get friendzoned like white incels because ethnics literally scare girls away. We are the subhuman of the subhuman.

I don't even know why females go to the gym and do anything besides squats or cardio. Anyways, whenever I ask to work in with a female they are always on their last set. Funny how that works out.

Gym thots need to do guillotine presses to failure.

Attractive foods in the gym are the worst. Literally there just to show off thier body, 99% of them put in sub par effort and wear fucking make up.

Being a 6'
370 3709365 586kib 967x954 pink wojak pink wojak