Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A female talked to me today

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
I’ve seen her around a few times (live in a small town.) It started with small talk and I was really shy. She then asked me if I have ever considered plastic surgery....
This was really weird and then she promoted her fucking business to me for plastic surgery FML only reason she talked to me was for money sheesh

7BC0BA78 08D3 4EC0 AD52 5214CF72AB0C

Jesus at the start I thought she just asked about plastic surgery cuz she thought u were ugly until u said it was her business ting

Jesus at the start I thought she just asked about plastic surgery cuz she thought u were ugly until u said it was her business ting
Preyed on me because I’m ugly for her own benefit :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Get the surgery tbh

shouldve fucked her on the spot

I’ve seen her around a few times (live in a small town.) It started with small talk and I was really shy. She then asked me if I have ever considered plastic surgery....
This was really weird and then she promoted her fucking business to me for plastic surgery FML only reason she talked to me was for money sheesh
... maybe she was sent by god :chad: to help you rather than the suifuel you may mistake it for

... maybe she was sent by god :chad: to help you rather than the suifuel you may mistake it for
That's beautiful, if only I had money but even then I don't think that can change the fact that I'm Indian and filo

For money as usually happends or for a favor

How the fuck did the topic of surgery come up

Female cares bout you and wants to help, how nice

Too brutal. I'm surprised you didn't just spontaneously combust.

Pathetic creatures.

GIGACHADS.CO

Keep slaying you utter human, your humanity knows no bounds I will keep crying for you, you unmoggoable terachad.