Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A female gave me 10 dollars today

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
I didn't eat yesterday and finally just got something to eat after asking a random foid for some spare change. Sometimes all you need from a female is her purse and couldn't care less about her pussy.

Still don't like or respect whores.

Last edited:
She probably thought you were going to rape her if she said no

Also just noticed your name @RichCel, I hate you

i would probably make twice bigger salary from begging than job looking at my body

just ask foids for money theory

Thats good that you got money. Are u nigger or diff race?

True. To answer your question, I'm black, but people think I'm mixed with something else
you should larp and tell them that you are mixed. You must be low inhib to ask for money...wish i could do that

you should larp and tell them that you are mixed. You must be low inhib to ask for money...wish i could do that
Desperate times man. It'll force you to lower your inhibition.

i do that too i only phandale from foids they give me money too i think they will think this is some joke but they gime its over i rily look like some fucked up boio atleast i get some money

once i ask money for new 2k phone form one foids and she say my phone is broken i need one too and stop talk i do not recive the money but i do this to trol her i spange for 2k iphone

It's almost as if women don't want ugly men to die.

Nice, I hope things will get better for you. :feelsautistic:

Are you homeless bro :cryfeels:?

We all should get NEETbux just for being incels to be honest.

volcel if you're not hobomaxxing