Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A female floor has higher SMV than a Chad-lite

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Remember how some dude did an experiment with Eggy in a wig? Anything fucking works these days

Just shut this fucking life down already.

Most men nowadays need to be beheaded

Remember how some dude did an experiment with Eggy in a wig? Anything fucking works these days
I remember some IT foid responded to that experiment by saying "yikes, incels must have really high standards. she's literally just a normal, average looking woman" :feelskek:

I remember some IT foid responded to that experiment by saying "yikes, incels must have really high standards. she's literally just a normal, average looking woman" :feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Literally Just Exist mode. I bet the idiots that matched the profile are fantasizing about what she might be. I have been saying for a while that females don’t even need to show their faces or nudity to make money on OnlyFans and this just reinforces that

Do normies actually get good matches on tinder? I keep hearing that most guys get nothing on tinder.

not even a sekkkond xD