Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A female contemplating the meaning of life on lookism.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
women just want what they cant have and are in another world to be honest but the girl is extremely fappable.

women just want what they cant have and are in another world to be honest but the girl is extremely fappable.
Yeah women have it on tutorial mode. I'm mad at those lookism cunts for worshipping her.

Seemed like they were playing around with her.

Seemed like they were playing around with her.
They give females a badge with "legit female" on it. They allow females to post there. They worship females as goddesses. They're cucks.

lol forgot i had a account there.
Just commented to tell her to fuck herself

They give females a badge with "legit female" on it. They allow females to post there. They worship females as goddesses. They're cucks.

I’m aware, I was a poster there. A lot of it is tongue in cheek though.

Oh god this is ridiculous.

Lol I know women in uni who are suicidal because they can't compete against the prime females. This is what female depression is all about.

"Tinder Matches: Zero
Dates: Zero
Kisses: Zero
Slay Count: Virgin
Relationships: 3"

049.gif

Lol, you moron, that is how sites don't become circle jerk shitholes like this one.Lmao, reddit mentality at its finest.

So you would rather have femshits post here and hog attention just to not be a "circlejerk"? LMAO

lookism doesnt even effect women

Lol, you moron, that is how sites don't become circle jerk shitholes like this one.Lmao, reddit mentality at its finest.
fuck off

wtf, that roastie isn't that bad looking, tf? she should shut up and help an incel get out of inceldom

wtf, that roastie isn't that bad looking, tf? she should shut up and help an incel get out of inceldom
She would rather get fucked by a dog than by one of us.

I noticed her videos linked on this site and that she then started posting on lookism. It's funny because 90% of the user base on either site (perhaps 99% on this one) would be thrilled to even have a chance with a girl like that. If you take account her blackpilled nature, that girl is practically an incel's unicorn.

Is it that girl who made those YouTube videos.

I noticed her videos linked on this site and that she then started posting on lookism. It's funny because 90% of the user base on either site (perhaps 99% on this one) would be thrilled to even have a chance with a girl like that. If you take account her blackpilled nature, that girl is practically an incel's unicorn.
We don't count as humans or men to them.

let her rot then, if she won't fuck us
She's not rotting lol. She's just there for attention and beta orbiters, but her real life is just like every other female.

Oh God she's back for more attention,
Male incel=a life of loneliness
Female incel=8000 messages wishing to smell one of your farts.
YOURE NOT A FEMAIL INCEL YOURE A MENTALLY ILL JB.

Oh God she's back for more attention,
Male incel=a life of loneliness
Female incel=8000 messages wishing to smell one of your farts.
YOURE NOT A FEMAIL INCEL YOURE A MENTALLY ILL JB.
She's just there for attention and beta orbiters.

God, not her again... Please fucking no.

If she says she's ugly one more time I'm gonna fucking slap her. Also, so much for taking a break from the internet... twice.

God, not her again... Please fucking no.

If she says she's ugly one more time I'm gonna fucking slap her. Also, so much for taking a break from the internet... twice.
She doesn't know how much i desire a gf who look like her.

The lookism community seems to be thriving with 5 posters

Last edited:
Everything is terrible about that lookism community. Seriously, a legit female badge? Plus the orbiters looking to worship some attention seeking slut? I'm glad we have moderation here to keep away such scum.

Everything is terrible about that lookism community. Seriously, a legit female badge? Plus the orbiters looking to worship some attention seeking slut? I'm glad we have moderation here to keep away such scum.

You guy's are low iq tbh. Tyger/luan has been making female alts for years now.

Oh boy it's this bitch again.

Q7iUrO9.jpg

can someone please tell her that she lives on tutorial mode and literally none of this lookism nonsense applies to her