Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A feeling of nothingness

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Just finished watching the new Spider-Man movie that I was hyped about and came out feeling disappointed. The movie was boring, I went to go see it with some of my best friends and I now realize how annoying they are. They all have some kinda fault. One is a cringy simp who is simping for someone that cheated on him, and even fought with me because I told him she was a slut because she had 3 boyfriends before him. My other friend is a nerdy douche who thinks because he is smarter than me he can make fun of me and my life. I now realize I have no real friends, they call themselves friends but treat me like dog shit and make fun of me and make fun of me when I vent, which I don’t do a lot. I now feel a sense of emptiness with my life. I’m thinking about getting into fitness but that’s a whole other story. Thoughts on where to go from here?

I'm the same tbh. I was always the lolcow of my friend group. I started ignoring all of them and now I don't really have any friends, but it's fine because I stopped benefiting from the friendship a long time ago.

Fuck those retards. Simps deserve to get fucked over and cucked by foids, they are the cause of all thats fucked up with modern society. Ditch those faggots and do whatever the fuck you want.

3r? Stop mogging us with you're friend problems!

You goddamned motherfucking friend haver!

The simp must have been going crazy with joy watching capeshit movie.

Just finished watching the new Spider-Man movie that I was hyped about and came out feeling disappointed. The movie was boring, I went to go see it with some of my best friends and I now realize how annoying they are. They all have some kinda fault. One is a cringy simp who is simping for someone that cheated on him, and even fought with me because I told him she was a slut because she had 3 boyfriends before him. My other friend is a nerdy douche who thinks because he is smarter than me he can make fun of me and my life. I now realize I have no real friends, they call themselves friends but treat me like dog shit and make fun of me and make fun of me when I vent, which I don’t do a lot. I now feel a sense of emptiness with my life. I’m thinking about getting into fitness but that’s a whole other story. Thoughts on where to go from here?
if: you are constantly feeling energetic around them; or they dont invite you to their private groupchats; or they dont initiate conversation most of the time; or one member of the group doesnt spend time alone with you, then its probably best to stop being friends with them

I agree that the spiderman movie was overhyped

Those really are some shitty "friends" (and a shitty movie, apparently), to say the least. I hope you find better ones soon. Sadly, the older we get, the harder it becomes to form new friendships.

Fuck those retards. Simps deserve to get fucked over and cucked by foids, they are the cause of all thats fucked up with modern society. Ditch those faggots and do whatever the fuck you want.
That’s what I’m thinking, I told myself today was the last time I interacted with people who add nothing but annoyance in my life. They all made me give them a ride btw. The simp came over my house after the movie and started playing his edgy rap on my tv while going on Snapchat and then left. I’ve been his best friend since middle school. I’ve comforted him when he was in shit moods, and even became his friend again after he fought with me and stopped talking to me. He thought he didn’t need me because he had his fucking ugly roastie gf. However I became his friend again and when she cheated on him I was the one comforting him even though I told him two years ago that she would cheat on him. And now he treats me like shit? And won’t even invite me to group chats? Fuck him I defend him because he’s the lolcow of our friend group even though they all make fun of each other, he got ganged up on by my nerdy friend and his friend and I told them to cut it out because I felt bad. Now after he left I realize I should’ve let them continue he deserves everything after ditching me for a fucking whore. You’re 100% right these fags are wasting my life and fucking my mental state, I’m finished clowning around with these fucking losers.

Over for friendhavers.