Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a fat girl was looking at me

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i was with my dad in the street and my dad said 'look at that fattie, she is looking at you' i ignored him and i did the virgin walk, i dont know if he was lying or not, i saw the fattie tho

Were you eating something at the time? Maybe she just wanted that.

Someone looking at you means nothing. People look at others all of the time for no reason at all.

she could smell what you had for lunch

Femoid fatties are still femoids. they don't want subhumans. This is just a cope thread.

She wanted to face sit on you

Idk maybe she was looking at you because of how ugly you are. People stare at you if you are ugly or attractive. Average looking people don't experience this, so maybe he thought she wanted you.

The only IOI is if she grabs your cock and sucks it and then says "fuck me".

your father is trying to arrange you with literal female human beings and you are denying them?

Doesn't mean anything. I look at other men, their chins and their hairlines, and there is nothing sexual about it.

Red Shambhala said:
Doesn't mean anything. I look at other men, their chins and their hairlines, and there is nothing sexual about it.

You sure about that?

CopingGymcel said:
You sure about that?

Yes. Sadly. Because sometimes I unironically wish I were gay...

Red Shambhala said:
Yes. Sadly. Because sometimes I unironically wish I were gay...

I wish I were gay, too.

Splintercel said:
Were you eating something at the time? Maybe she just wanted that.

Lol damn, this is when they look at me as well. When I am carrying food or eating on my uni campus.